Chapter 11

Rin stopped crying a few minutes after. Sousuke sat next to Rin to comfort him and keep him from crying. Haru just looked down at his stomach. He didn't blame Rin for anything so he doesn't know why Rin would blame himself.

"It isn't your fault Rin..." Haru looks at Rin with a small smile. "I get it, you might have been able to do something but if you did, what do you think would have happened?"

"Gotten myself killled..." Rin mumbles laying his head on Sousuke's shoulder.

"Exactly, yes Makoto is gone and wont be able to see his new child or see the kids again but if it wasn't for you, this baby probably wouldn't be here right now. I probably wouldn't be here. Mako and Akari would probably be with my or Makoto's parents. Things happen but we can't change that, I never blamed you for Makoto's death, so don't blame yourself either," Haru lays a hand on Rin shoulder.

Rin smiles sadly and lays his hand ontop of Haru's, "Thank you, Haruka."

"Don't call me Haruka," Haru glares.

"S-Sorry," Rin smiles nervously. Having a pregnant Haru angry can be scary.

Haru looked down at his belly, "But I'll always have stories to tell the baby."

"Your right," Rin says looking at Haru's belly.

"You will be a handful," Haru sighs and feels a
sharp pain. "O-Oi, I-I'm s-sorry." Haru whines. "R-Rin, the k-kid."

Rin and Sousuke quickly get up. They help Haru get up carefully. They take him to the car as quickly as they can. They put him in the back seat and they quickly get it themselves. Sousuke starts driving and Rin holds Haru's hand since that's what Rei told him he had to do. Rin called Nagisa and Rei telling them to meet them at the hospital with the kids.

They got to the hospital quickly and helped Haru out. They took him out and helped him walk inside. They quickly attended to Haru. Rin held Sousuke's hand tightly as they took Haru away. Rin was nervous. Surprisingly, so was Sousuke. The two males were worried. No one would be with Haru this time so it made them scared and really nervous.

Haru closed his eyes tightly and breathed heavily. They were telling him to calm down but he just couldn't. He was really nervous and scared. They soon put him to sleep.

"Haru, wake up, you have to wake up," a gentle voice said.

'Makoto?' Haru thought to himself. He couldn't open his eyes.

"Haruka the baby is here and I want you to meet her," Makoto says.

'How does he know about the baby?' Haru asked himself.

"We just need you to open your eyes Haruka, we need you," Makoto voice sound worried.

'Am I going to die?' Haru started to worry.

Haru was finally able to open his eyes and saw the green eyed giant next to him with tears begining to fill his eyes.

"M-Makoto," Haru whispers weakly and confused.