Chapter 7

Five months have past and Haru was now 6 months pregnant. He kinda wanted the gender to be a surprise until the baby was born. But he kinda wanted the kid to be born already, he was tired and just wanted to eat random things with mackerel. Mako and Akari wanted to know the gender but Haru just said no and they just said okay.

Haru was getting more worried for Akari as the time past. Now she would always 'talk' to Makoto where ever they were. She would even play. People thought it was weird and would look at her weird. Riku believe she would see Makoto to he would play along.

The closer Haru got to the due date the sadder he got. The kid will grow up without Makoto. They will grow up not knowing much about him. He didn't think it was fair but there was nothing Haruka could do. If their was a way to bring Makoto back he would. They still had family photos but the new baby won't be in a full family photo. He or she won't get a locket with the whole family in it that Makoto gives in their first birthday.

The thought always made Haru cry. Most likely for his pregnancy but it didn't matter. Haru had to try and do what Makoto did to make Mako and Akari happy to make the new baby happy. It wouldn't be the same but he wasn't going to give up. But nothing felt real. For Haru it felt like a nightmare he couldn't wake up from. Haru just ignored the feeling.

Haru was alone at home since Rin and Sousuke took Mako and Akari to the beach to swim. He was making a cake since it was Akari's birthday and the beach thing was to distract her. Nagisa and Rei would be there soon to help set up.

Nagisa opens the door, "Were here. Boy I'm tired."

"But you made me carry everything," Rei sets the bags down on the table.

"But I walked to much today," Nagisa whines and lays on the couch rubbing his small bump.

"You can blame Rei for that one," Haru smiles and gets the frosting for the cake.

"H-Haruka-senpai!" Rei exclaims blushing.

"He's right, I blame you Rei!" Nagisa sits up and looks at Rei.

Rei sighs and takes the things out the bags, "It is partly my fault but not entirely."

"Same thing!" Nagisa yells.

"Nagisa-kun try to stay more quiet," Rei sighs.

--An Hour Later--

Akari runs in holding Riku's hand. Rin, Sousuke, and Mako followed behind them.

"The birthday girl came just in time," Nagisa says with a smiles.

"Yes, we have finished setting up everything," Rei says with a smile.

"Can we eat cake!?" Akari asked looking up at Rei.

"It is unhealthy to eat dessert without eating something healthy," Rei says.

"I didn't understand that," Akari giggles.

"Me neither," Nagisa shrugs.

"Its her birthday, let her her cake," Rin says slapping Rei back.

"Okay, then I don't see why not," Rei says.

"Yay!" She gets on a chair and pulls Riku on the other.

"Wait, we have to cut it first," Haru says.

"Can't we just eat it?" Akari asked looking at Haru.

"Fine," Haru sighs and hands the spoons.

They begin to eat the cake. Nagisa, Haru, and Rin join in as well. Rei and Sousuke just watch before they start to eat themselves. Akari, Riku, Mako, and Nagisa were a mess after the cake.

When they finished the cake they played some games. They danced for a while, though Haru and Nagisa didn't do much. They both got tired quickly. Rin danced with Sousuke, Rei danced with Mako, and Akari danced with Riku. They then switched, Rin danced with Akari, Sousuke with Mako, and Riku with Rei.

Haru then made mackerel and they all ate dinner. They all had fun that day. They forgot of everything bad that had happened. Nobody stopped smiling, not even for a second. Though Haru was really happy, he still had Makoto in his mind and wished he was there to enjoy the birthday with them.

Akari went to her room and ran back holding a small box, "Look!"

"Who got you that?" Haru asked picking her up.

"Daddy!" She smiles and opens the small boy.

Inside the small box their was a bracelet with her name on it. She smiled brightly and pulled it out of the box. Haru looks at Rin and Sousuke and the had surprised looks on their faces. He then looked at Rei and Nagisa and they had the same expression. They looked at Haru and he just shook his head.

They were all confused on who got it. It couldn't have been Makoto. Right?