E p i l o g u e

Epilogue      ____•____

Epilogue
____•____

After the whole plane height gone wrong Liz 's father went to prison and Liz announced she would be moving. She left the decathlon team to Michelle and Katherine couldn't have been more proud.

As for Katherine and Peter they had decided to give them a try when the school year ended. Katherine needed space after learning that Harry was leaving and Peter respected that. After all she was all his now and nothing would stop him from the girl he loved.

On their last decathlon meeting Peter s phone rang indicating that he had gotten a message and he immediately checked it seeing it was from happy and it said , "both of you Come to the bathroom." So he Did letting Katherine know and she nodded coming up and an excuse to leave.

They met with happy in the boy's bathroom despite Katherine's dismay and happy smiled.

"Hi kids. I was wrong about you guys. Mr. Stark wants to see you guys ." Happy says and Katherine nods ignoring the smell of the bathroom and kid who's giving us a word look.

" boo bye." She says and he scrambles off while Peter laughs.

"Wait is he in here?" Peter ask and almost cringes.

"What no he's upstate I will be taking you guys there right now so let's get out of here." He says and both of the teenagers nodded wanting to get out of Hell.

***

When they arrived they walked into the nice facility and looked around. "It's nice huh?" Stark says scaring both Katherine and Peter.

"Shit." She mumbles and Stark rolls his eyes.

"I was wrong about you two." Tony says and puts a hand on both Katherine's and Peter's shoulder.

"But I mean everything worked out it was kinda like those tough love type of things." He says and Katherine nods.

"Great!" The three of them walked in front of the door he was guiding them too and pushed s button on his watch reveling two new suits for both of them.

"Wow." Peter says smiling and Katherine laughs.

"Not bad Stark." She says and pats his back.

"Okay so there are about 50 reporters out there not bloggers for the announcement of the two new avengers." He says and both Katherine and Peter look at him in shock.

"Oh right sorry I didn't ask." Stark says and looks both of them in the eyes.

"Will you be the two newest avengers." He asks and both Peter and you think about it.

Katherine loved the idea of helping people and having around people like her so she knew what her answer would be.

As for Peter he hesitated thinking about Aunt May and a few minutes later he also knew his answer.

"So will you?" He asks again and both of them look at each other, "Yes." They say and Stark looks happy.

"Yes! Okay so change into those and then i will- " Katherine cut him off by waving her hand and both Peter and her were in their new suits.

"Holy-"

"Okay so Pepper will tell you what do do just look pretty." Stark says before pushing them out.

And the crowd goes insane. Their faces were in masks because they didn't want to reveal their identities just yet and they both say in a special chair and after a long boring ceremony talking about how great Katherine is by carrying a plane and being a goddess he moves on to gushing about Peter before finally saying,

"Electric Viper and Spider-Man are now officially apart of the Avengers team." He says and everyone stands up clapping and taking pictures.

In their hearts both of them knew it was the right decision.