C h a p t e r - S e v e n t e e n

"If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do. Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about"
- Perfect -______________________•_______________________

 Then baby, I'm perfectBaby, I'm perfect for youAnd if you like midnight driving with the windows downAnd if you like going places we can't even pronounceIf you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about"- Perfect -______________________•_____...

Chapter Seventeen
The day before homecoming
Katherine Carter
____•____

Today was the day I would come over to Peters house for dinner. And after yesterday I don't think it's a good idea but here I am sitting in front of my vanity applying the last bit of makeup.

"Katherine where are you going?" Harry asks leaning in the door frame.
"Erm I'm going to dinner with Peter and his aunt." I mumble.

"Oh is this a meeting girlfriend type of meeting?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Just dinner." I respond and he nods chuckling.

Through my mirror I look at him and make eye contact.

"Don't give me that look." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What look ?" He asks innocently.

I stand up and rub my lips together to help spread the lipstick and pop them right after. I then put the lipstick down and walk over to him ignoring the slight pain in my ankle.

"The one where you look jealous." I say and he scoffs.

"I'm never jealous." He lies and I roll my eyes.

"You're the most jealous guy I know! But anyway don't give me that look you were the one who told me even if you liked me you couldn't be with me for unknown reasons might I remind you." I say.

"You don't need to remind me but I don't think I can stand by what I said when you look like that." He says smirking and I sigh.

"Shouldn't you be confirming your date with that one girl. May I remind you homecoming is tomorrow." I say grabbing my phone.

He laughs and shakes his head walking out waiting for me at the staircase.

"I'll be back later Harry don't burn the freaking house down." I say grabbing my bag.

"Yes babe." He says blowing me a kiss.

"Harry!" I say and he laugh.