C h a p t e r - T h i r t e e n

Chapter Thirteen :"PTA "Peter Parker____•____

Chapter Thirteen :
"PTA "
Peter Parker
____•____

"Suit lady please place everything back in order." I say as I climb up the side of the trailer.

"Shut up." Katherine mumbles and I hide a smile.

"Woah this technology is amazing." I whisper as I put my hand through the purple light. Katherine chuckles next to me and I try to keep my emotions in check.

"Get down." I say as I grab her and push her down.
The vulture jumps out and that's when we come out.

"That doesn't belong to you." I say and Katherine nods.
"Leave it or I'll kill you." She says and I turn to her shocked.

"No killing!" I scold and before she could say anything the vulture hops into his wings and fly's towards us knocking Katherine down.

I shoot a web at him and when it comes out it bounces off of him. "Suit lady what the hell?!" I yell and duck when he comes at me again.

"Ah!" I fall into the purple thing and groan standing up ready to jump out but hit my head.

Immediately my eyes close and everything turns dark.

Katherine Carter
____•____

"What we do is beyond you and that kid." The vulture says and I scoff.

"I am not from this world you idiot I am beyond you and whatever you're doing so stop now." I say as lightning sparks from my hands.

"You should check on your friend." He says and I look down to see the passage sealed closed and I curse making Peter my priority and letting Vulture get away.

I climb to the back door and see it is sealed shut My some of Starks technology. Failing at opening it from the door I climb back up trying to be discreet and snap my fingers hoping I could teleport in there but I couldn't.

Damn you Stark.

I sigh and sit down ignoring the goosebumps forming on my skin because of the cold air. I'll have to sit through this until we actually get to the location and I don't know when that will be....

***

Feeling the warmth of the sun my eyes flutter open and I look around seeing that I'm still on top of the car. Slowly I love and see them carrying crates into the building and when they are gone I look inside to see Peter is no longer in there.