C h a p t e r - T h r e e

Chapter 3"I'm here for you

Chapter 3
"I'm here for you."
Katherine Carter
____•____

"Katherine? Katherine!" I was snapped out of my little world when Peter snapped his fingers in front of me with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded putting on a fake smile.

"My parents are on a business trip so they left me here, the entire top floor of the most expensive place in New York." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Do they leave often?" He puts the bowl of candy down and takes a step closer to me.

"Yeah. It gets lonely up here. Luckily I have Margarita here otherwise I'd go insane." I said with a small chuckle.

He smiled and said, "I'm here now."

"Thanks." I said and then the door bell ran.

"I think it's them." I said and placed my bowl of popcorn down.

"Hey Harry!" I said and hugged him kissing his cheek, our normal greeting.

"Hi." Harry says to Peter and I roll my eyes. He was very overprotective of me and a jealous person.

After that I go up to Michelle, "Hey Kathy" she said and hugged me.

"I missed you." She said and I gave her a face.

"We saw each other today." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't mean I can't miss my bestie!" She said in a girly voice.

"You're annoying." I said in a joking manner and we walked to the living room.

I heard Peter and Harry getting along really well so that's good right?

"What movie are we watching today babes?" Harry said and I blushed a little. He never calls me that.

"I honestly don't know you guys could choose I'm going to get the drinks." I said and quickly headed to the kitchen.

Peter came in seconds later and grabbed the cups.

"Harry is your boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No we are just friends." I said and I turned away grabbing the drinks. What I didn't see was the smile creeping on Peters lips when he heard the news that they weren't dating.