C h a p t e r - T w e l v e

Chapter Twelve : Road Trip Katherine Carter ____•____

Chapter Twelve :
Road Trip
Katherine Carter
____•____

"I don't remember signing up for this trip." I mumble and throw my bag into the back of the bus. "It will look good on your college application and you are an important asset for the team Miss Carter." The teacher says and I nod.

"I am important." I say and grab my phone from my pocket seeing a message from Harry.

From Harold🤢
Be safe on your trip <3 call me if anything happens I can get over their in a jiffy. (I could use my dads jet) k bye love you

I quickly reply love you too and put my phone back.
"Bestie trip?" Michelle asks and I nod.

"A goddess and a mortal." I say and we do our handshake.

"Hello ladies." Flash says and I roll my eyes.

"Hi flash." I say with a sigh and he smirks.

"Where's your little boyfriend." He asks.

I roll my eyes and reply, "which one?" His smirk fades as he looks at me with a surprised grin.

"No I'm joking he quit the team." I say and my eyes widen a little when I see him running to the bus.

"Or so I thought..." I mumble.

"Hey! Is it to late if I join now?" Peter asks out of breathe and the teachers smile becomes a grin.

"The more the merrier." He says and he looks at me.

"Can i talk to you privately?" He asks and i slowly nod.

"What do you want?" I ask and put my weight on my right leg.

"I'm sorry Kather- what happened to your cheeks?" He asks reaching to touch them and I move my cheek to the other side so he wouldn't touch me.

"Nothing." I say and his face falls for a second before turning serious.

"The van started moving to Oregon and I'm coming because Washington is close." He says and I scoff.

"Thanks for telling me!" I say and uncross my arms.

"I'm sorry but you weren't answering my messages." He explains and I give him a confused look.

Then I laugh when I remember what I've done, "My bad I blocked you." I say and chuckle a little more.

"What why- nevermind I shouldn't ask or I'm gonna get stuck by lightning." He says and I nod.