C h a p t e r - E i g h t

"Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams"
-Wildest Dreams-
______________________•________________________

"Say you'll remember meStanding in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babeRed lips and rosy cheeksSay you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams"-Wildest Dreams-______________________•________________________

Chapter Eight :
Early Morning Cuddles
Peter Parker
____•____

"Peter?"
What the hell?

I groan and take the covers off my face and try to open my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask whoever is in my room and debate whether or not to turn the lights on.

"Its. 2:30 in the morning." The voice says and it sounds so angelic. Do you know who else's voice is so angelic?

"Katherine?!" I bolt up and then to see her giving me an sad face. The one where she pouts her lip and her eyes are glossy. As if she was gonna cry.

"You're okay!" She whispers and hugs me. I wrapped my arms around her as she softly cried into my chest.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask quietly afraid we will wake up Aunt May.

"I ha- had a d-dream abou-t you." She sobs and I'm heart shatters at the sight of my beautiful angel in my arms.

My beautiful angel?
"What was it about?" I cooed into her ear and she took deep breathes trying to calm down.

"You were dead. And it was my fault." She whispered and my heart stopped for a second. She had dreamt of me dying and came to see me. I know what she had dreamt about was literally me dying but, she came to see if I was okay.

"Hey hey I'm okay I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I say and kiss her forehead multiple times.

"Promise?" She asks and looks me in the eye.
"I promise." I respond and smile.

"What?" She asks with a small smile.

"You came all the way here to come see me." I say and she puts her hands on her cheek trying to hide the pink tint creeping on her cheeks.

"I had to check up on my favorite loser." She says and I chuckle.

After that it was quiet and she yawned.

"I should get going..." she says and starts getting up.

"No stay and sleep." I say and grab her blanket putting it on my bed and grabbing mine putting it on the floor.