C h a p t e r - E l e v e n

"You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool
You must think that I'm new to this
But I have seen this all before"
- Too Good At Goodbyes -
______________________•________________________

"You must think that I'm stupidYou must think that I'm a foolYou must think that I'm new to thisBut I have seen this all before"- Too Good At Goodbyes -______________________•________________________

Chapter Eleven :
"I hate you Peter Parker"
Katherine Carter
____•____

I rolled my sleeves up and lifted my hands.

"I take back my word
A mistake was made
So take back the curse
I've made today."

The lights of the room flickered and the room tempered dropped. I closed my eyes and felt the power trail from my arms to the tip of my fingers. I watched as the golden light made its way onto Tony and his eyes closed for a moment.

"Summon the suit." I say and I watch as his fist clenches and the suit starts covering his body.

"What going on?" Pepper asks and I shush her.

"Sorry" I mothered and I could hear Peters gasps from behind me.

We watched as the metal clinger onto him and then his eyes opened.

"Woah..." he breathed and moved around in his suit.

"It doesn't feel like it did before...thank you. But also no thank you for cursing me." He says and I smile letting that one slide.

"Peter and I will get going now." I say and wave bye and I grab his arm pulling him with me to the elevator.

***

It was awkward, I made it awkward. Our heated kiss made things awkward. Way to freaking go.

It was Saturday night and usually teenagers of out to party despite what their parents may have said. They go out and drink or do drugs forgetting about the "real" world as they would call it but truth is, whether you're intoxicated or not you're in the real world. Your mind is elsewhere but your physical being is here.

While you're out thinking about how the ceiling is spinning, you're still here. You're still in a world where people call each other raciest names.

You're still in a world where kids starve while you throw your food away.

You're still in a world where there are people running around with guns shooting and taking a life. That's bad as it is but when it comes to the people who wear badges and swear to protect but the only thing they are protecting is themselves when they are sitting in court for killing someone, that is even worse.