Hormones Aren't My Friend

Naruto pov

"Sasuke! Can you get me a drink?"

"Why can't you get it yourself dobe." Sasuke sighs, he's probably tired, but Im thirsty.

"Because I'm fat! Look at me Sasuke! Look at this!" I yell, pointing to my growing stomach. Sasuke glared at me, I glared at him back.

"Fine, damn hormones." Sasuke muttered as he went to get me a drink. It's been three weeks since our talk, and he's kept up his promise. When I stay at his dorm he takes care of me. By the looks of it, he's regreting it. I mean, I am pretty demanding. But that's the hormones talking. Strangely, I feel quite safe here and it's starting to bother me. Sasuke basically raped me, I had to yell at him to have a part in our childrens lives, and, and, theres probably more but it's not coming to me! So thats that!

"Naruto? You okay?" Sasuke says, slowly walking towards me with a drink. I guess me ranting to myself does look kinda crazy.

"Everythings fine Sasuke, don't worry." I give him a kind smile before taking the drink, downing it in seconds. Sasuke sigh was intrupted by a pounding on the door. Initially, Sasuke looked at me to get it. But before I could stand up, they broke down the door.

"What the fu- Sakura? Whats going on?" Sasuke said, confused as to whats going on.

Sakura looked at me, "Ino..... No time..... Hurry." She said inbetween breaths. Sasuke looked at her confused, then it hit be.

She's in labor.

"Sasuke! Go get Dr.Tsundae now! The babys coming!" I yelled, waddling towards the door.

"WHAT? NARUTO SIT DOWN." Sasuke said running up to me.

"Sasuke dear, Ino is in labor. Not me. Now, if Tsundae isn't here within the next half hour so help me these will be the only children you ever have. Are we clear?" I said giving him a look that could kill.

"Y-yes Naruto." Sasuke muttered before sprinting out the door. Satisfied with my work I contiued to waddle to Ino's house.

"Damn, I've never seen the Uchiha run away so fast." Sakura said laughing.

"Well, Children do things to you." We laughed as we contiued to Ino's. Before I could walk in I heard screaming.

"DAMNIT I'M BEING SPLIT IN TWO. SAKURA THIS IS THE ONLY KID YOUR GETTING OUT OF ME, THE ONLY ONE." Sakura sighed.

"Your next." She whispered in my ear. She was right, this'll be me in a week or two. Shaking the thought out of my head I walk inside. It apears that Hinata is long gone, Inos on the floor while Sakura is trying to calm her down.

"It's going to be okay Ino, just push."

"JUST PUSH, JUST PUSH. I FEEL LIKE YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING THAT IF YOU-"

"Ino, shut up." I intrupted her, she darted her head in my direction.

"Naruto, you're here." She breathed out.

"Of course I'm here, now. Push the child out of you and quit complaining. At least you don't have two human beings inside of you."

"That is true, but- OH MY FUKING GOD!" Ino said, I'm guessing another contraction. I looked away, it wasn't a pretty sight to see. Slowly walking over to her I grabed her hand, she squeezed it tightly. Still looking away I could hear Ino screaming directly into my ear. After an hour soft cries could be heard through the house.

"Ino he's beautiful." Sakura said, tears pouring out.

"Good, that fucker caused me hours of pain." Ino said inbetween pants, we all laughed. Even the baby.

"So, name?" I said, curious about what they were going to call him. Sakura and Ino looked at eachother, exchanging words with looks.

"Ski." Ino said, smiling at her son. I smiled too. All though he looked extremely like Sai, the baby had black hair, pale skin, and smooth facial features. Hell, this baby could pass for sasukes.

"Were here! We made it!" Sasuke yelled, running through the door. Tsundae close behiend him.

"Sasuke, didn't I say half an hour?" I said, glaring at him.

"It wasn't my fault! This woman wouldn't listen to me." Sasuke said, pointing at Tsundae.

"It is true, I thought he was coming to rant about you." Tsundae sighs, "But right now we need to get the baby to the hospital, I have enough room to fit three in my car." We all looked around. After we all came to a silent decision we started walking to Tsundaes car.

"See you later Sasuke, I'll be staying at my house tonight so don't wait up for me!" I called out to him. He just stood there. I guess he was still taking it all in cause he didn't move until we were down the road.

~Time skip brought to you by your lazy author~

"Everythings okay, you have quite a healthy baby. But I'm going to keep you here overnight just to be safe." Tsundae said, walking out shortly after. Ino made Sakura leave an hour ago so the pinkette could get some sleep. She tried to get me to leave too, but I wouldn't budge.

"Naruto, please go home. I'm fine, the babys okay. Go get some sleep." Ino whined, I shook my head.

"Your not going to get rid of me that easily, I'll sleep right here. Just go to sleep Ino." I said, she finally gave in. Turning around to go to sleep. I decided to stay awake and watch the baby.

"Your so adorable, and soon you'll have friends too. Your moms are amazing too." I said, Ski grabbed my finger. He had a pretty strong grip for a baby. We sat there in silence until someone walked in.

"My baby, I have a baby."

"Sai?"