All We Are Is Meat

Naruto pov

The next two weeks go by pretty smoothly. Gaara and I just sit inside, we've been learning how to cook by watching the food channel. Gaara says we can't live off ramen, I don't see the problem. I look away from the tv to see Gaara doing something in the kitchen.

"Gaara I'm bored," I whine, streching on the couch. He just sighs.

"Then find something to do Naruto, I'm busy." Before I can retort theres a loud knock at the door. I jump off the couch to see who it is, to my surprise it's Hinata.

"Hey Hinata, whats-"

"Naruto! I need y-you! It's Ino, s-she's in heat! I c-can't protect her..." Hinata looks out of breath, poor girl. She was never really that strong. None of us omegas are really. I look at Gaara he nods following me out the door. Hinata runs not too far behiend us. When we get to there dorm Hinata lets us in then shuts the door quickly. You can hear Ino panting from her room.

"Im going to go check on her, Gaara wait here with Hinata." Before he can protest I walk into Ino's room. She's a conplete mess.

"Naruto! What are you doing here?" Ino says in between pants.

"I'm here to make sure your okay, Gaaras here too. What do you want us to do? If you don't mate, you'll be like this for 12 hours-"

"12 hours! Fuck that, I can't do this." Ino groans in pain.

"So what do you want us to do Ino? Are you intrested in any of the alphas?" Ino stops panting, and nods.

"Who?"

She doesn't say anything.

"Look Ino, I know we don't know eachother that well. But I'm here to help you. So who do you want us to get?" Ino looks up at me, she's holding back tears.

"S-Sakura" I don't say anything, I just nod, I stand up to leave her room. But Ino grabs my arm.

"Thank you Naruto." I smile at her.

"It's going to be okay." I walk out of the room abd meet back up with Gaara and Hinata.

"We need to find Sakura, its what Ino wants."

"I'll g-go find her, you and G-Gaara stay here. Try t-to keep her safe." Hinata runs out the door shuting it behiend her.

Its been about an hour and theres no sign of Sakura or Hinata. The house is filled with the muffled screams of Ino. Gaaras sitting on the floor as I'm pacing through the living room.

"I hate this, its so frustrating. We can't even help her!" I yell out of anger.

"Naruto, you realize we're going to go through the same thing soon right." Garra says looking at me. I stop pacing. He's right, if its this bad. I'm not going to want to wait through that 12 hours. So that means I'm going to have to mate with someone.... Suddenly a loud bang comes from the door. Everything in the house goes silent, another bang comes from the door. Its too loud to be Hinata, and Sakura would have been with Hinata. So that means one thing, its another alpha.

"Gaara, go through the window and get Kakshi." Without hesitation Gaara jumps out the window. The loud banging contiues, until the door finally gives in. It comes off the hinges sliding across the floor. Standing in the door frame is Sai. I growl as he walks into the house.

"So this is where that smell was coming from. Its so intoxicating, I need more." Sai looks directly at me. His eyes are foggy looking, full of lust.

"Go away Sai, there's nothing for you here." I growl more in an atempt to scare him away. Insted he walks up to me grabing me by the waits forcefully. I gasp. Sai leans towards my ear.

"This smell isn't coming from you, who else is here?" By my luck Ino screams from her room. Sai's face darts in the direction of Ino's room. He starts to walk towards her door.

"Sai stop!" I lunge at him, bringing him to the floor with me. Quickly, Sai grabs me, lifting me up with him as he stands. His face emotionless, eyes filled with hunger. He punches me in the face, I yelp in pain. He proceds to throw me, I crash into the wall. Sai then walk up to me. Grabing my chin.

"Let this be a reminder that you couldn't protect your friend, you worthless omega. All you are is a piece of meat." Sai held my face in place as he dug three slashes into each of my cheeks.

"Sai! Stop! This isn't you! Please! It hurts..." When he finished he let go of my face and walked into Ino's room, I can hear her scream, calling out for help, telling Sai to stop. I want to help, but I can't move. I feel my body go numb, the darkness is starting to surround me. I'm sorry Ino. I've failed you.