Parties Never End Well

Naruto Pov

It takes awhile to get back into the swing of things. Ino and Hinata leave once there dorm is fixed. They thanked us and said we were welcomed over there anytime. It's a little boring without them here. Even though Gaara and I are close, he's still really quiet. Thus we have a lot of akward moments. I remeber a couple days ago I walked in on him in the batheroom. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

As the day goes on I realize the only thing I've done since we moved in is cook, watch tv, and the whole Ino thing.

"Gaara let's go on a walk." He looks up at me with a weird look.

"Why?"

"Because we never do anything, its just a walk. Pleaseeeee." I pout a bit. Gaara sighs.

"I swear your like 5, let's go. Before I change my mind." I jump up off the couch running out the door. The sun feels good on my face. Gaara isn't too happy that I made him come out with me. But he walks with me anyways.

"Hey Gaara?"

"Yes Naruto?"

"What are you going to do when you go into heat?" He flinches a bit at the last word.

"Why are you asking?" Gaara snaped at me. "I'm sorry Naruto, I just have a lot on my mind right now, I just can't tell you everything yet."

"Well, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. But I'm here for you." Gaara pauses, then takes in a deep breath.

"My mother died giving birth to me, my father blamed me for it. If she hadn't had me she would still be alive. He abused me for years. One day he came home drunk and tried to hit me, I had had enough. I fought back, doing whatever I could. Pushing, kicking, punching. Then I accidently pushed him down the stairs, he hit his head on the railing and blead out. I killed him, I killed my mother. I truly am a monster." Before he could go on I put my hand over his mouth. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Gaara, your not a monster. Your father was, he pushed you to that. You only defended yourself. You didn't kill your mother either, she choose to have you. She loved you." I took my hand away from his face. He only noded his head, knowing if he said anything he would cry.

"Gaara! Naruto! Hey!" I turn around, Kibas running straight for us. I look over at Gaara, he's still pretty out of it. I guess I'll just do the talking.

"Hey Kiba, long time no see."

"Dude what happened to your face?" He gave fe a confused look. Sometimes I forget that Sai left scars on my face.

"Long story, but what are you doing?"

"I was going to the beta dorms to see if they wanted to party. I know they don't work on Sundays. Do you guys wanna come." I look at Gaara, to be honest. I don't really care what he says, he needs to get out more.

"Sure." Kiba went on to tell us the time and where his dorm is. I made a mental note before walking off with Gaara.

"See you later Kiba!" Kiba ran off into town.

"Naruto, I don't want to go. There will be too many people there."

"You hush, knowing Kiba there will be booze there. And you need to loosen up at bit." I drag him back to the dorm to get ready. We had about two hours before the party started.

"Now go change, unless you want to wear that hoddie and those sweats to the party." He grumbled before stomping off into his room, slaming the door behiend him. I laughed before going to sit on the couch, I already looked okay so I didn't really want to change. My orange shirt and dark ripped skinny jeans looked good. After a couple minutes Gaara walked out in a black shirt with some skinny jeans.

"Why don't you ever dress this nice?"

"Because I don't have anyone to impress." I smirked a bit.

"If I do remember clearly, you were dressed pretty nice when I came home from the hospital." Gaaras face turned dark red.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Sure you don't, it's not like you went into heat or anything while I was gone." Gaara looked at me shocked, then looked down.

"Jackpot?" He nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here, what happened?"

"It's simple, I mated."

"W-with who?"

"That's none of your business." I decide to drop the conversation before Gaara gets angry, he'll tell me eventually.

The next two hours go by pretty fast, before I know it Gaara and I are at Kiba's dorm with our old class.

"I'm going to go find the drinks, you do what you want. See you later Gaara." I smile before leaving him, he'll probably go find Shika or Hinata. I sit down by the counter, pouring myself a shot of vodka.

"I didn't see you as the drinking type." I drink my shot before responding.

"And I didn't see you as the socially akward type." I take another shot.

"I'm not socially akward, I just choose not to talk to people."

"Whatever you say Sasuke." This shot glass isn't working for me so I pour the vodka in a solo cup.

~Time skip~

"I think you should slow down dobe." I glare at Sasuke.

"Shut up, I'm only on my 5th glass." I say before taking another drink.

"Yea, and thats 5 too many." I can't help but look him up and down, when did Sasuke get so hot?

"Whatever teme." I down the rest of my drink, the song changes to something more sexual. I stand up taking Sasuke's hand.

"Come dance with me." He doesn't say anything, he only follows me into the crowd of people. Once I'm where I want to be, I turn to face Sasuke. Placing my hands on his hips, things are about to get intresting.