Parties Never End Well Part Two

Sasuke Pov

"Come dance with me." I can't say anything, I'm breathless. Naruto pulled me into the crowd of people. Once we stop he places his hands on my hips sending a shock through my body. I growled letting him know I should be leading. Putting my hands on his hips swaying us from side to side. It takes awhile for Naruto to get the rythem. But when he does it feels amazing. Naruto pulls me closer, slowly grinding on me. I bite my lip to muffle the moans trying to escape. I don't know how much more I can handle.

"Naruto, we need to stop. Your drunk." Naruto leans in, the feeling of his breath on my neck makes me shudder.

"Does it matter. Don't they say people are more open when there drunk." Before I can register what Naruto says he pushes his lips against mine. I move my hands to the back of his head deepening the kiss. I lick the bottom of his lip asking for entrance, I feel him smirk as he keeps his lips shut. I growl biting his lower lip, causing him to gasp. I take this opportunity to push my tounge into his mouth. Soon enough our tounges are doing a dance of there own. I run my fingers through his hair as Naruto plays with the hem of my shirt. Suddenly my vision goes blury, the room is filled with an intoxicating smell. I want more. I break away from the kiss to see where its coming from. Taking in a deep breath through my nose, I look around the room to see where the smell is coming from. My eyes stop on Naruto. He griping his stomach tightly panting. Its taking everything I have not to tackle him to the floor.

"Naruto, are you?" He looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Please don't hurt me," He grips his stomach tighter, I want to do what he wants. But I can't hold myself back. I grab Naruto pulling him away from the party, his screams are drown out by the music. Walking out of Kibas I put my hand over his mouth, knowing if Kakshi heard him it would cause trouble. Insted of going to my dorm I drag Naruto to his. In one swift motion I open the door, push Naruto against the wall, lastly I close the door. I lay my head in the crook of Naruto's neck.

"Naruto, I can't hold myself back. This smell, I need more." I can hear him whimper. Part of me wants to hold back, but the other part just wants to do him right here right now. My mind gets hazy as I pick Naruto up, he wraps his legs around me tight. I think he's crying, but I can't tell. taking him to the closest room I drop him on the bed. From what I can see, he's a panting mess.

"Sasuke please, you don't have to do this." I crawl on top of him, putting his arms above his head.

"Oh Naruto, but I do." I forcefully push my lips onto his, exploring every inch of his mouth. Letting go of his wrists to explore his body, I feel the growing bulge in his pants. Smirking, I grind my hard onto his. He gasps causing me to break away from the kiss.

"For not wanting this, you seem to be enjoying it." I pull his shirt off, he squirms when I start to pull his pants off. But it doesn't phase me, theres no going back. I take my shirt off throwing it somewhere. I kiss Naruto again as I wiggle out of my own pants. Naruto and I are both down to our boxers. Not wanting to wait any longer, I stick three fingers in Naruto's mouth. Getting the message, he starts to suck. Using my free hand, I pull of his boxers. Revealing his hard on. I gently brush my fingertips against it. He moans as I pull my fingers out of his mouth. Sliding out of my boxers, I position myself at his entrance. Naruto looks at me, I glance back. His face says only one thing, fear. I move my face close to his before sticking one finger in.

"One." I say hearing Naruto gasp, wait a bit before sticking the next one in.

"Two." Naruto moans softly, I move my fingers around before sticking the last one in.

"Three." I kiss Naruto's cheek before removing my fingers. Not wanting Naruto to be in pain, I push myself inside him in one quick action. I wipe the tears off his cheeks.

"M-Move." Naruto's voice is shaky. I go slow at first slowly picking up the pace. Our moans fill the room. My stomach knots up letting me know I'm going to reach my climax soon. Roughly I grab Naruto's cock, stroking it fastly.

"Sasuke I'm g-going to-" he moans as he releases onto my hand. I reach my climax soon after. The sweet scent slowly fades and I come back to my sences. Crawling out of Naruto's bed I see the mess I've made. Narutos curled up in a ball crying on his bed, guilt slowly consumes me. Quickly I put my clothes on running out the room. To my luck I run into Gaara.

"Sasuke? What are you," he stops taking a look at me. My shirt is halfway unbuttoned and my hair is messed up.

"You bastard!" Gaara runs to Naruto's room, I haul towards the door running back to my dorm. Slaming the door behiend me I sink to the ground, sobbing into my hands.

"I'm sorry Naruto."