And The Results Are...

Naruto pov

After what seems like forever I look down at the test.

Two lines...

Shit

Shit

Shit

Shit

FUCK

"SASUKE UCHIHA I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" I scream at the top of my lungs, not to long after tears pour down my face. Gaara comforts me the best he can.

"I'm taking it the test is positive?" Tsundae asks wearily, I look up at her, handing her the test.

"Not trying to intrude into your personal life, but why are you so upset about this?" I look at Gaara, he gives me a comforting look. Finally, he gets it.

"Sasuke and I were dancing at a party when I went into heat, he forcefully carried me back to my dorm and proceeded to rape me. Plus I'm fifteen, Almost sixteen. I'm not ready for kids." Tsundae sighs.

"Naruto, most omegas get pregnant around sixteen. Due to rape too. Alphas don't have self control, witch is why they don't get in trouble for rape. It's a cruel world. But you have your fellow omegas, they'll always be there for you." I smile, whiping away the remaing tears on my face.

"I hate to be rude, but my shift ended half an hour ago. So please leave, I'll need you to come back in three weeks for a check up." Tsundae writes the time and date down on a piece of paper then hands it to me. Gaara grabs it before I can.

"I'll hold onto it, knowing you you'll lose it before we make it home." I pout before Gaara drags me out of the hospital. Most of the walk home is really akward, Gaaras good at making akward situations.

"Are you going to tell Sasuke?" Like I said, Gaaras good at making akward situations.

"I don't know yet, does that bastard even have a right to know?"

"I hate to say it, but he does. I know you probably don't want to be around him though." I laugh a bit.

"Yep, you're sure right there."

"Naruto I'm being serious, you need to tell him sometime." I look down.

"What if he doesn't accept them? I can't do this on my own."

"Then I'll help, and I'm sure Ino would love to help too. Don't forget about Hinata and Kiba. Were all here for you Naruto."

"Thanks Gaara." I unlock the door smelling the mouth watering roast.

"Oh yea, I made dinner by the way. You should probably go take it out of the oven. I'm going to bed." Before Gaara can say anything I skip into my room jumping onto my bed, falling alseep soon after.

I'm woken up by a huge pain im my stomach. Thankfully I make it to the bathroom letting out what looks like the remains of a sandwitch. Ugh.

This is going to be a long three months.

I walk out of the bathroom looking at the clock. 8:42, great. I decide to go to Inos, I want to hear about her apoiment and I think I should let her know she's not going to be alone. I leave a note on the counter before leaving. I feel like Gaara is going to get a little more protective of me from now on. Shortly I arrive at Hinata and Ino's dorm. I gently knock on the door. Ino opens it.

"Hey Ino, I need to- oh my gosh where are your clothes?!" I cover my eyes after seeing Ino was only in a bra and some really short shorts.

"Calm down Naruto, there only tits, they don't bite." My face redens as she pulls me inside, draging me to the couch.

"So whacha want? You don't really seem like a morning person?" She proceds to take a bite out of a bagel, what is it with this girl and bagels?

"Well I wanted to hear about your apoiment." I keep my face glued to the floor

"You know you can look up Naruto, I know your gay. And nothing really happened, other than figuring out the babys a boy." She states calmly, I shoot my head up.

"How can you say that calmly? Thats amazing! Think of all the stuff he will do and, hey? Whats so funny?" I look at Ino laughing on the floor.

"Your acting like such a girl, listen to yourself!" She gets up off the floor smiling.

"Is there anything else Naruto? I don't think I can handle you this early in the morning."

"Oh yea, I'm pregnant."

...

...

...

"WHAT?" Ino scream in my face. She proceds to goes on about how she's going to slowly torture Sasuke to death.

"Ino calm down, it's okay."

"Have you told him yet?"

"Have you told Sakura yet?" We both sigh, knowing this is going to be rough.

But at least we have eachother.