Sleepovers, Supermarkets, and the Host Club?

Chapter 12

Raine's POV

I walk into Haruhi's kitchen to see her at the table.  "Hey Raine!"

"Hi!"

"So, what would you like to do today?"

"Whatever you want to do?"

She smiles at me, "Well there is a sale at the supermarket."

I smile back at her, "then to the supermarket we go," I quickly pose in a superhero position as she starts to laugh.

"Okay then!" She gets up and I follow her out of her house.  

(After they leave the supermarket)

"Wow.  That was some supermarket," I say grinning over at Haruhi.

"I know right.  There is no better time to hit the supermarket then a Sunday morning."

I look forward and notice a black limo and a bunch of people crowded around it.  "Hey Haruhi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what's going on over there?"

She looks forward and freezes when she sees all the people. "Um no.  I don't know.  But we're about to find out."

She walks over towards the car as I try to keep up with her.  She leans over and begins hitting her head on a pipe.  

"Haruhi? Why are you doing that?"

"Because of who's in the car."

I look over at the car to see the six people I wasn't planning on seeing today.

"Haruhi, it's alright.  We can always sneek into your house and hopefully they won't see us."

She stands up a smile on her face.  "To my house we go!"  She poses in the same superhero position I had done earlier, causing me to laugh.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?"

"Nope.  I just thought it would be funny."

"Well, you were right." I smile back at her as we walk over to the stairs. 

"Remember we must be polite. This is a casual, we just were in the area, visit.  We are not here to judge the Fujioka's lifestyle.  Shabby and rundown are words that are absolutely forbidden.  Don't say anything that might make Haruhi or her father ask us to leave."

Haruhi freezes and sends glares straight at them.  "Well it's too late for that.  Leave right now!"

I place my hand on her shoulder, hoping she might calm down. 

"Your dress is way cute!"

I send glares at the twins, Tamaki, and Honey, knowing she would get angrier from that.

"Shut up! Now get the hell out of here."

Tamaki goes immediately bezerk screaming at the twins.  "Haruhi got so mad that she actually cursed at us."

I glare at Tamaki before taking the bag from Haruhi's hand.  "I'll go take this inside, alright." 

She smiles at me before handing me the key. "Thanks Raine."

I smile back at her before walking up the stairs.  

"Raine? What are you doing here?"

I look down at Kyoya and smile.  "I don't know what you're talking about.  I was in the car with you the whole time."