Stay away from windows!

Chapter 2

Raine's POV

"WILL YOU TWO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"  I smirk at Haruhi's comment as I turn towards the front of the room.  The twins were so screwed.

I brush a strand of blonde hair out of my face as I cast a quick glance down at my journal.  My thoughts kept shifting to the note I found in my locker that morning.  I open my journal once again and read the note.

Raine,

You and I need to talk.  Meet me after school out at the rose garden.

"Ooo! Raine's got," Hikaru stated behind me as Karou finished him off, "a secret admirer." 

"You two are so immature, it doesn't even say the name," I mutter.

"That's what a secret admirer is.  They're supposed to be someone you don't know that likes you," Haruhi explained to me.

I shook my head, "I don't see why I would have one in the first place.  And this handwriting looks like a girls."

"Then maybe a girl," Hikaru started, "has a crush on you," Karou stated.

"You two are starting to tick me off.  Keep your yaps, shut." I turn back to the front as the teacher starts today's lesson.  I shift my eyes to the note, 'maybe they're right,' I think to myself.  I shake my head, 'no they're not. No one could like someone like me.'  I narrow my eyes at the board and finally shift my mindset back into the school work.

When the school day ends, I walk with Haruhi to the host club room.  "Hey, don't you have that person you have to meet," she reminds me.  

I nod my head, "yeah.  Do you think Kyoya would mind if I'm a few minutes late."

"Yeah, he probably would."

"Good.  I'll see you later." I turn away from her and walk outside.  The walk to the rose garden was longer than what I thought, which left my thoughts to thinking about this note person. "I wonder who it was that put it in my locker."

The minute I smell the roses, I look up.  My eyes meet the dark blue eyes of the girl from yesterday.  "Do you need something?" I ask her.

"Yeah.  I'm the one who left you the note."  I feel an expression of confusion cross my face then I remembered what she said yesterday.  

"Is this about the host club?" I mutter.

"Actually yes.  Yes it is.  Why don't you have a seat," she pats the ground next to her.

I walk towards her but instead sit in front of her. "Okay then, what now?" 

Her eyes narrow and she smirks.  "I warned you about being near them, didn't I?"

I nod, "yeah. So, you're not my parents.  You can't tell me what to do."

She chuckles, "oh dear. I didn't think you'd want it to go the hard way.  They all have troubled pasts in the host club, which means you fit in perfectly.  Except they didn't murder their parents, you did."

I roll my eyes at her, "I didn't kill my parents.  Souta Kagumi did."

"Well, physically he killed them.  But you left them there to die.  How do you know that they weren't pretending to be dead, so he wouldn't try to kill them."

I feel my back tense and my eyes shoot up to hers, "you're bluffing." 

She laughs a full hearted laugh, "maybe I am, maybe I'm not.  But you'll never know.  Like I said, stay away from them, or I swear the consequences will not be pretty."

That's when I snap, "the consequences.  Who the hell do you think you are!?" 

She glares at me, "I told you, I didn't want to give it to you the hard way. Now you're going to receive your first consequence today.  I suggest, you watch your pretty little back."  She stands up and then walks off.

I feel my temper flare inside me again as I breathe in and out.  Standing up, I walk back to the host club room.  

The minute I open the double doors, I walk over to Kyoya.  "You're late," he states.  

"Am I? Maybe you're just early," I shoot back at him.  He crosses his arms and hands me a list.  

"That's what you need to do today."  I look at the list and nod.  1. Bake cakes for the customers and the host club members. 2. Buy more instant coffee. 3. Don't be late. I smirk at the last one and turn away from him.  "By the way, where were you Raine?" 

I turn back towards Kyoya, "where do you think I was?" I answer him with a question.  I leave the room and head instantly towards the kitchen.  

When I get there, I plug my ipod into the stereo and start on the cakes.  Once I finish mixing the ingredients I stick it in the oven.  Then I randomly start dancing and singing in the room.  

I started singing about a girl and a boy that were so close that they were like June and Johnny Cash.  How even one day they lost each other and how the girl wished she could have a time machine and make the boy stay.  And how she couldn't replace him at all and how she wished she would have told him what he meant to her.  

I spin as I finish and then hear the timer go off on the stove.  "So the cakes done," I jump when I see Kyoya at the thresh hold of the door.  

"Kyoya! How long have you been standing there?"

He smirks, "long enough.  You have a nice singing voice.  You should sing more often."

I feel my cheeks heat up and then I run to the stove.  Pulling the cake out, I run back over to him.  "Um, here's the cake.  I'll just go get the instant coffee now."

"It's fine.  They were just delivered." 

I grimace and look down at my feet.  "Well I better go start passing these out." I walk out of the kitchen back to the host club room.  'How could I have been so stupid! Singing.  I can't believe he caught me singing. I shouldn't have been singing in the first place, but sometimes... NO! No more music, Raine.  You quit music when they died, keep it that way.' 

I walk into the room and quickly cut pieces of cake for the girls.  Soon after I pass the cake out, Kyoya walks into the room.  He comes towards me and places my ipod in my hands.  "I suggest you keep this.  Since obviously you're not going to sing otherwise." 

I watch him as he walks back to his usual spot.  "This place is disturbing. I think I'm going to go take a walk." 

I leave the room and walk towards the window.  I scrape my eyes across the scenery and smile.  "It's really pretty here."  I start to turn around to leave when I realize my biggest mistake.  I was never supposed to tune out, because the minute I did, I didn't hear what was coming towards me.  

Hands hit my stomach and then I feel my body fly backwards.  I catch a quick glimpse of a tall boy with the blue eyed girl before I hit the window.  I hear the glass shatter and then I shut my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Muahahahahaha.  So what's going to happen to Raine? Does Kyoya suspect something that Raine is keeping from them? Why is the black haired/blue eyed girl such a brat, and so evil?  

Well  I don't know what questions will be answered next, I seriously don't.  I have terrible writers block and the only reason that this chapter was able to get finished was because of JazzyLoveAnime4Ever.  I swear, she is seriously AMAZING.

The song she sang by the way was "The One That Got Away," By: Katy Perry. Great song, I love it! And the picture to the right is Raine.

Anyways, tell me what you think should happen.  Add to your reading list, comment, fan, vote, do whatever.  Thanks for reading this chapter, and I'm sorry if this chapter was sloppy.  I really am...... But again thanks for reading.