Back at School

Chapter 10

Raine's POV

I open my eyes to stars glittering on my ceiling.  I still remembered the day I put the glow in the dark stars up.  "Hey, are you feeling better?"

I glance over at my aunt.  She was standing in the threshold of my bedroom with a tray in her hands. 

I smile at her, "Better than I deserve."

She smiles back at me and places the tray in my lap.  "Well I made your favorites.  Are you feeling up to going to school today?"

I sigh and nod, "Yeah, I guess.  I've missed like one week of school already.  Haruhi will definitely be happy that I'm back."

She nods, "Alright.  Just eat your breakfast and get ready."

I smile at her again as she leaves the room.  I grab the fork on the tray and take a bite of the hashbrowns.  I feel a grin spread across my face; Aunt Airi was always a really good cook.

After I finish the breakfast, I slip out of my bed and head towards my bathroom.  Once I finish taking a shower, I pull on a white shirt and a pair of black shorts.  I grab a pair of sneakers and walk out of the house.  Heading towards my car, I slide in and drive off to Ouran.

Once I pull up to the school, I park and head off towards the host club room.  The walk was quite relaxing and as I got to the room, I realized that I had missed them all.  'I'm so not telling them that though,' I think to myself.

I place my hand on the knob and push open the door.  I'm pelted like always with a swarm of rose petals and then I hear, "RAY-CHAN!!!!!!!!"

I stagger back as Honey jumps onto me.  A laugh escapes my lips as I hug him back.  "Hey bud, it's great to see you again."

He grins at me, "would you like to eat some cake with me Ray-Chan? Did you even get to eat cake while you were at home? I would die if I couldn't eat cake!"

I laugh again while ruffling his hair.  "Sure, cake sounds good to me."

He grabs my hand pulling me towards his table, until Tamaki finally looked up from his spot.  

"RAINE!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!" He runs over to me and Honey.  Wrapping his arms around us he screams, "group hug!!!"

I feel more arms circle around me as I try to hug them all back.  "Raine! I'm so glad you're back.  Being here, without another girl can get so lonely."

"There are other girls here.  And we're here Haruhi, how does that make you lonely.  Your daddy's here!" I look over at Tamaki as he trys to hug Haruhi.

"Because you are a lopsided obnoxious fish." I slap my hand over my mouth to try and stop the laughter as Tamaki ran over into his corner. 

"I'm sorry. I would have been back sooner, but my aunt didn't want me to come back until I wasn't nauseous anymore.  That and she wanted to make sure I was all good before I went to the beach with you guys."

"Wait, so you are going! That's awesome, now I won't be the only girl there!"

I laugh and hug Haruhi.  

"About that..."

I look over at Kyoya, my eyebrow raised.  He doesn't finish his sentence though because at that moment, Tamaki started prancing around the room.  I feel my head cock to the left as I look at Tamaki confused.

"He's probably thinking of Haruhi in a bathing suit." I look over at Hikaru and Kaoru and smile.

"Wouldn't surprise me.  But still," I walk over to Tamaki and stamp on his foot, "you're a sick pervert for thinking of Haruhi like that.  You should be ashamed of yourself."  I watch him as he runs back into his corner, like he usually does.  

"I'm glad your'e better Raine."

I turn around and smile up at Mori before I wrap my arms around him.  He hugs me back before I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.  Pulling it out I look down at the message my aunt had left me. 

Raine,

Hey. I don't know when you'll see this text message.  But I'm going to have to stay at the office late tonight.  So when you get home don't wait up for me.  

Love you, 

Aunt Airi xoxoxoxo

I slip it back into my pocket before I feel Haruhi grab my arm.  Once we get into the classrom, I plop down at my seat, trying to pay attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Wassup! So this chapter was really more like a filler chapter than anything else.  I just needed to get this out of the way to explain that she was back at school before I could go onto the next chapter.  I have the next chapter planned out, so I will get started on that pronto!

So comment, vote, or add to your reading lis if you haven't.  Please do comment though.  Tell me if you have any ideas.  For the next chapter, some stuff is definitely going to go down, and Raine is about to discover some interesting stuff............ I'd love to hear some of your ideas though.  They help me a lot with planning out future chapters.

Also, you all are so amazing.  So yeah............ um I shall go work on the next chapter now.  Love ya!

Thanks!