Don't fool around with me!

Chapter 3

Raine's POV

My eyes shoot open and I swing my feet over my head, causing myself to flip in a spiral heading towards the grass.  I throw my arm out and grab a hold of a branch sticking out of an oak tree.  Once my body stopped spinning I realized I was hanging from the tree by my hands.  

"This is so gonna hurt," I mutter.  I let go and land on the ground in a cat like position.  "I always knew that gymnastics would come in handy one day," i mumble.  I stretch my arm and feel a sharp pain sweep through my shoulder. "Wow. She knocked my shoulder out of place.  This day has been so nice," I say sarcastically.  

I reach towards my shoulder and pull it back into place, a scream escaping my lips.  "I swear, I'm so going to kill that girl." 

I stagger back into the school and somehow manage to get myself into the host club room.  Before I pull the doors open, I look down at myself.  Blood was splattered across my beige dress and there was a huge gash along my lower back that had glass poking out of it.  "My goodness," I gulp as I pull the glass out of my back.  

I feel my face and when I pull my hand away, it's covered in blood.  "I look like bloody murder," I try to joke, failing miserably at it.  I turn away from the doors, deciding on going towards the bathrooms instead.  

The bathroom was empty which helped keep the fact that if I saw someone, their neck would be broken in two seconds.  I turn on the sink and start washing the blood off my arms and legs.  Once I finish I wash my face and then I quickly dry off.  

My skin had long jagged cuts on my arms face neck and legs, but it was barely noticeable without the blood there.  My dress still had the blood stains, which would hardly help the fact that I was already screwed for leaving the host club.  

I go to my locker and pull my coat out of it.  After I slipped it on, I looked down and it covered most of the dress.  "Thank goodness," i mumble.  I walk back over to music room three and glide in. 

My eyes shift to the black haired girl who is presently sitting with Tamaki.  My eyes narrow and I feel my temper flare up.  "Raine, where have you been," I hear Haruhi ask.  

I walk past her towards the girl even though I hear Hikaru and Karou asking the same things.  I even hear Kyoya ask if i'm okay.  Tamaki looks up at me and smiles, "Raine, where have you been?"

I shift my eyes to the girl and she gasps. "How did you manage to survive that?"

My hand reaches out and I grab her by the collar, "remember. I survived a man killing my entire family, a fire, a car wreck, now lets just add being pushed out a window," I finish whispering.

"Raine, what are you doing?" I hear Haruhi call out to me and the girl in front of me smirks.

"You wouldn't dare hurt me in front of the host club.  You'd lose them faster then you would if they knew about your family."

I feel the flame inside of me lessen as I let go of her.  "No I want hurt you.  Because I'm not like you." I turn away and walk towards the door.

"Not like me.  Of course you're not." I turn towards her as she continues to taunt me.  "You're a selfish brat, that will step on anything to get her way." I feel my temper flare up again and then I start walking towards her.

"Kirai-chan down," Tamaki says.

"Why should I.  She is. Why don't you tell them all about how you kil..." That's when my hand came crashing down onto her cheek.