Beach Days

Chapter 11

Raine's POV

I looked at the passage once again before sighing.  Sometimes I hated school so much.  I look over at Haruhi who was looking at the same passage.  "Hey Haruhi, can you explain this to me?  I don't understand it."  

She looks up at me and smiles, "sure.  You see first they're asking..."

"What are you two doing?  Why aren't you getting ready?"

My eyes glance up at the twins who were currently standing above me and Haruhi.  I shoot her a confused look and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Wow, you forgot, didn't you?  How could you forget we were going to the beach?"  Hikaru and Kaoru throw their arms around each other.

"The beach..."  I relax back as Haruhi questions them.

"You said it before," Hikaru looks at her.  

"That you wouldn't mind going to a real beach," Kaoru finishes for Hikaru before leaning back. 

"Did I?" I glance at Haruhi before the memories shoot back at me.  

"Oh yeah, I remember now! Remember the last few weeks we were planning on going and then we never did. So are we going today?" I look back over at the twins and cock my head at them.  

"Yes! And so... we've prepared swimsuits for the both of you. They look cute, don't they?"  The twins point at a pink frilly two-piece on a mannequin as my eyes scrunch together.  

"I think... that this swimsuit would suit Haru-chan! And this one for Ray-chan!" I look over at Honey who was currently holding a mannequin in his hands and standing next to one.   The one in his hands was bluish colored with white frills at the bottom and it was a one piece.  The one at the floor was a purple colored swimsuit.  However, instead of white frills at the bottom, there were black frills. 

"You don't really get it, Honey-senpai."  The twins walk over to Haruhi and yank her up by the arms.  "With her 'flat board' chest, she can fool others just by wearing our uniforms...And so having her wear a one-piece to expose her meager body would just draw tears."  I glance over at Honey who was glaring at them and holding the swimsuit close to his body.  I practically started rolling on the floor laughing.  Haruhi shoots me a look so I quickly stop giggling and look back up at her.  "And so! This separate swimwear type we carefully chose does a good job covering this problem with frills!" The twins let Haruhi go and point back at the pink frilly two-piece they had chosen for Haruhi.

Haruhi sits back down next to me and starts to explain the passage once again, when Tamaki bursts into the room.  "How dare you two keep sexually harassing my precious daughters! That's quite...enough!"

I feel my eyes scrunch again, "I'm not your daughter, Tamaki."

"So we're not going to the beach, then?"  The twins silence me as they look at him. 

"Who ever said we're not?"

"Oh, so you do want to go!" The twins grin at him as he smiles back.

"Can my bunny come along?" I look over at Honey.  Dang! How did I forget he was in the room?

"I guess there are no objections?" I glance over at Kyoya, not even knowing when he had come into the room.

"Nope."  I look over at Mori, who was currently looking at a seashell swimsuit.  

I shake my head before looking back at Haruhi.  "Now then... to the beach, we go!" 

Haruhi looks back at me before we get pulled up by the guys and carried out of the room.