White Day Sucks....

Chapter 5

Raine's POV

The room was tinted red with flames licking the walls.  I heard screams radiating through the room when a voice cruel as death spoke. "You killed them. You left them there in that house to die."

"Who are you," I hear my voice croak out.  A man with a stocky build steps out of the shadows.  He was wearing a white shirt that was unbuttoned near the crook of his neck.  He had black hair that hung over his eyes but I could still see his piercing blue eyes watching me. "Souta, what do you want?" 

"I'm here to finish what I started ten years ago." I see the silver object and as my feet started to move, I knew it was too late.  My knees buckled underneath me as I felt the whole room explode around me.

'Noooo!" I sit up in my bed covered in a layer of sweat. Shaking my head, I sit up and look at my alarm clock.  Red numbers flash, showing that the time was six o'clock.  I slip out of my bed and walk into the bathroom.  My eyes flutter shut when I feel the hot water of the shower hit my skin.

Once I finish, I wrap myself up in a towel.  Taking my hair, I quickly blow dry it and then straighten it.  Grabbing a pair of black jeans, I pull them on and then I pull a red tank top over.  I grab a pair of converse and I walk out of my house with a banana in my hand.  

Sliding into my car I slip on a pair of black shades.  The engine of the car starts as country music blares out of the speakers.  I turn and drive into the gated area; and once I park, I walk over to my parents's graves.  Setting a red rose on each one of their graves, I whisper softly, "Happy White day."

The school looms up in front of me as I park my car and walk inside the doors.  "Raine!" I turn around and smile as Haruhi runs up to me.  "Happy White day." She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.  I hear girls giggle and start screaming 'Kawaii.'

I shake my head, "Happy White day to you too."

We walk to our first class together, as she chats to me about the dance the host club was hosting.  "It's supposed to be really nice.  I believe it's supposed to be a masquerade ball but..."

"Wait, what dance?" I flash her a confused expression.

She laughs, "the dance that the host club is throwing tomorrow night.  Where have you been these last days as they've been teaching me how to waltz?"

I shrug and look away.  'Dang it, I hate dances' I think to myself.  

As we sit down in our seats our teacher smiles out at us.  "Great.  Since today is White Day, I figured we could do something interesting.  Now please open to chapter five in your textbooks..." A couple of groans come out from the class as I smirk quietly to myself.  

Before I even knew it, class was dismissed.  I got up to leave the room when a boy walked up to me.  He was figeting with his hands as he looked up at me.

"Raine, as you know it's White day, and I wanted to give this to you." He holds out a red carnation to me.  I take it in my hands and smell it.  Smiling at him I thank him softly.  His face grows cherry red as he passes out in front of me.  

I step over him and head to the host club room with Haruhi and the twins.  When we walk through the doors, immediately Tamaki glomps Haruhi.  "Happy White day, precious daughter."

I shake my head as I walk silently over to Kyoya.  "So what's my job for the day?"

He looks down at me and smirks, "well for one: you need to make the snacks.  Second: You have the dance stuff you need to do.  You need to come since you're part of this host club."