Honey has a brother?

Chapter 18

Raine's POV

"That test was hard today, wasn't it?"

I look over at Haruhi and nod while adjusting the cake in my hands. "It wasn't hard, it was just..."

"Long," we both say at the same time before cracking up into laughter.

"Why are we laughing? I'm so confused." I manage out through the fits of giggles coming out of my mouth.

"I am too. That's what makes it so funny," she says.

She places her hand onto the door knob to the Music Room and pushes open the door. "Excuse me, are you a member of this club?" I turn around to see a brown haired boy behind us with glasses on. "I would like you to please call 3rd-Year Haninozuka Mitsukuni over."

"You mean, Honey-senpai?" Haruhi asks him.

I turn to face forward as Honey pops out in front of me. I wobble backwards trying to balance the cake in my arms. "Huh? Chika-chan! What's up? It's so rare for you to come over to the high school."

"Mitsukuni, defend yourself!" The brown-haired boy shouts before leaping over the cake and I, and then kicking at Honey.

"What the heck?" I mutter before staring at the two boys currently fighting.

"J-just a minute! Mori-Senpai!" I glance at Mori, waiting for his answer as he stays quiet. "What's going on?" I shrug at Haruhi and shake my head.

I walk over towards a table before placing the cake down. I start to walk back towards Haruhi, before jumping at the sound of Renge's voice. "Honey-senpai confidently dodges Chika's leadoff attack! Honey-senpai gracefully flies through the air, like a modern day Ushiwakamaru!"

"Does she ever go home?" I mutter to Haruhi before watching the rest of the scene unfold. Renge's voice keeps shouting as the brown-haired boy, who I presume was Chika, attacked Honey by throwing punches at him left and right. Honey drops to the floor and throws his feet out in front of him, tripping Chika.

"Oh, they're going at it." I glance over to my right to see Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, and Kyoya.

"I wish they would have at least chosen a better location."

"How can you be so calm!!!!!!"

The glint of a silver object catches my attention as I look over at Honey and Chika. I feel my eyes water up as the memory of Yutaka crosses my mind. I shut my eyes seeing that day once again. As I open my eyes, I can see Yutaka in front of me. He was still in his night clothes as he ran towards me telling me to run. "Yutaka, behind you," I hear myself cry out as a man draws a glittering object across his throat. I drop to my knees, tears streaming down my face. A scream emerges from my throat as I dig my face into my heads sobbing.

Someone's hands land on my back pulling me into their arms. "Raine, what's wrong?"

I look up to see Kyoya looking at me. His hand brushes my hair from my eyes to see the tears coming down my face. "I'm fine."

"No you're not, because if you were fine, you wouldn't have started screaming, nor crying, nor dropping to your knees."

I stand up, walking away from him to see the rest of the host club surrounding me in a circle, Renge and Chika included. "I am perfectly fine, so leave me alone." I mutter at them as I break through their circle. "I'll go get tea, so you all can have a nice chat with Chika, alright?" I head back towards the kitchen wiping tears from my eyes.

Once I pass the threshold, I walk across the room to grab a tray. I eye the brass tray before reaching up on my tip toes to grab it. My fingers barely graze the edge of the tray before the feeling of someone watching me washes over me. I place my right hand back on the table and pulling a drawer out. I carefully look down and pull out the cake carving knife before swinging around.