Ch. 14: Us...?

The sunlight was peaking through the window landing right on top of the silver haired man's eyes causing him to abruptly wake up and miserably try to close the window. "Ugh..." suddenly he heard a chuckle right beside him

'What was that...'

He turned and came to face two black orbs staring right at him. Scars covering up the right side of his tanish face. A sweet line curved upwards into an affectionate smile. He felt joy, he felt happy, and he finally felt at peace. Kakashi thought he was dreaming and quickly got up "O-Obito...YOU'RE REALLY HERE?! I-I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DREAM..I-I didn't believe that you-" he felt a finger placed on his mouth

"Kakashi, calm down. You're hyperventilating. I wouldn't want you to pass out on me now that you're awake." the raven haired man giggled in delight. This sight alone made Kakashi's heart skip a beat.

'Obito...it's really you...'

________________________________________________________

"Wow Kashi...didn't know you were a good cook!" Obito then devoured the meal that was made for him "Ha I really missed out on a lot huh Kakash-" he stops as soon as he realizes that the other man was in his own world but that's not what bothered Obito. It was the look on Kakashi's face that he didn't like.

'I recognize that look...I've seen it several times before. Ugh I hate that look! I hate it!'

"Hey..." he finally decided to bring Kakashi back to reality "Don't do that anymore." the silver haired man looked at him quizzically "Uh...what?" he sighed "I know what you were doing just now. Stop that. I don't like seeing you like that." he frowned at the other man "But I was just...okay fine you got me. I'll stop."

'How..?'

He smiled at him "What did I just say Baka?"

'Whoops.'

"What? I'm not doing anything." he chuckled nervously while the raven haired man gave him a menacing look.

____________________________________________________________

Cuddling on the couch is the greatest idea. The sliver haired man had his arms protectively wrapped around the Uchiha. Of course Obito didn't mind it at all, he did kind of liked being pampered and especially by the man he loves.

'I really did miss out on a lot but I need to tell him everything...'

"Hey, um, Kakashi..." he sat up and faced him "Yes?" Kakashi beamed at him "After escaping Danzo...this whole time...I...I have been observing you from afar..." slowly Kakashi's smile started to fade into a confused but an angry expression.

'What did...so this whole time...'

"Wait...so this whole damn time you've been watching me...suffer?" Kakashi gave him a stern look "Kakashi I-" his voice quivered "Don't. Don't talk. This whole damn time I thought you were dead. That's not what really bothers me but the fact that you stayed put and watched me suffer. For five years I felt guilty every time I thought of you...all these nightmares..." he whispered and quickly got up "Kashi! Wait! Don't go! I'm so sorry!" Obito got up and grabbed the slightly taller man's arm "Please! Let me explain why I didn-" Kakashi pulled his arm away "No. I need to be alone right now." he then exited the room.

'I'm so sorry Kakashi...'

____________________________________________________________

The silver haired man sat on his roof contemplating on what just happened but then memories started to flood in

'I can careless if I become a rouge ninja. Obito's safety is my priority now.'

"O-obito...I'm sorry for not being there soo-"

"That was cool of you Kakashi...you kicked ass while I got my ass kicked..."

"I admire you Kakashi...since day one..."

"I've always looked up to you...for being strong...cool and...just badass!...Unlike me..."

He smiled and his thoughts were interrupted by a voice "Kashi?...I know you don't want to see me right now but I just really want to tell you that I love you and explain to you why-" he heard a scoff. "-why I didn't come bac-" the other man got up "I don't want to hear from you or see you...ANYMORE....you should've just..." he paused "Just what? Are you saying I should've just died? Stayed way? I didn't come back because I feared for what might have happen to you, me, us!" he began to shake and tears started streaming down his face "I kept a low profile just because I was terrified....I-" the other man was about to leave "That's enough. Goodbye Uchiha."

The silver haired man leaped off his roof and storm off. "KAKASHIII!!!!!" He ignored the Uchiha's pleads and continued walking away.

____________________________________________________________

Strolling down the empty streets of Konoha made him feel a lot more empty. "Hey Kakashi!" he knew who that voice belonged to "Hey...guy." he looked away trying to avoid any eye contact "What's bothering you Kakashi?"

"Oh...nothing..." he sighed "It's really obvious that something is troubling your youthness buddy! Please let me be of help!" he grinned at him and Kakashi then sighed again but in defeat.

"Say...what if someone you love the most hurts you by 'disappearing' but then suddenly coming back saying that they had to stay away and that they keep saying that they only wanted to prevent you from getting hurt...what would you say? Feel? Do?..." he looked back at Guy who thought about his response for a second "You see Kakashi...that person loves you dearly that they thought that doing something wouldn't affect you. They thought about you. About your safety first. You need to understand why they did what they did. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly but rather hear them out. If that person didn't love you and wanted to keep hurting you then they wouldn't have came back at all." he looked up to the sky smiling

"If anything that person sounds so selfless and protective. Everything has a reason. A reason to be heard and known." he gave the silver haired man his signature grin and a thumbs up followed by a wink "...thank you so much guy...I really needed that pep talk." he knew what Guy said had some truth in it.

____________________________________________________________

'Obito...'

The silver haired man was rushing back to his apartment hoping that his long lost lover was still there waiting for his return. "OBIT-" He glanced around his apartment and found that he was too late. There was a hint of the Uchiha's scent and chakra in the air "He couldnt have left long ago..." 

'Obito please be okay...I'm sorry...'

____________________________________________________________

"...I knew it...I knew I shouldn't have waited so long...I'm such a scardy cat..." The Uchiha sighed and sat on top of the Hokage rock watching the peaceful village.

"Aha...it's you..." The ravin haired man turned quickly immediately recognizing that deep yet raspy old voice...it was Danzo.

____________________________________________________________

End of chapter 14!

Lmfao sorry for the long ass two year break that I took. I was busy. I'll try to update often. Hate to leave you all on a cliffhanger.