Ch.4: Nightmare

Chapter 4, Enjoy~
*********
People were surrounding the poor little raven haired boy. They kept screaming at him calling him worthless, a mistake, an idiot, a waste and a nobody. Tears were streaming down his face and he couldn't tell them to stop. It felt as if he was being choked and he was trying to tell them to stop. Then the crowd had disperse infront of him and he spotted a figure emerge from the darkness...it was Kakashi. His eyes were dark and had a hollow look on his face..."You..." he finally spoke up "...you...don't deserve to live..." Obito's eyes widen and he began to tremble "...A mistake like you shouldn't be allowed to lurk in this shinobi world..." the uchiha then wrapped his arms around himself crying uncontrollably as the crowd around them started to fade away while Kakashi turned around and started walking away "K-ka..." the raven haired boy managed to say but he kept walking away "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE KAKASHI!!!!!"
__________________
Obito's eyes shot open and sat up quickly and he realized that he had actually cried while dreaming. "Idiot." Obito turned his head around and saw Kakashi with a glass of water walk towards him and hand it to him "You said something" he added while crossing his arms and Obito could only stare at Kakashi because he didn't know what to say "..." the grey haired teen closed his eyes and decided to just let him be. The Uchiha sat on the couch with the glass of water in his hands 'Kakashi...' he gulped down the water quickly and went to the bathroom. He stood infront of the mirror and sighed in defeat. "Why..."
__________________
Kakashi was walking down the village and stopped when he saw where the Uchihas lived. He went inside to look around for a bit. He stopped when he heard a man yelling "WHY WASN'T THAT BRAT BORN LIKE ITACHI?! I CAN CARELESS WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT USELESS BASTARD!" he then heard a sigh "I don't care if he dies. He isn't allowed here anymore." Kakashi didn't know what that was all about but he knew it was disrespectful to be eavesdropping on private conversations. "Eh." he was on his way out but then heard two little kids call out to him "Kakashi-nii san!" he turned and saw Itachi and Shisui side by side smiling at him "Oh hello you two" he ruffled their hairs "Where is Obito nii-san?" Itachi looked up worried. "We can't find him..." shisui said sounding frightened and Kakashi's eyebrow rose in interest "Why are you looking for him?" Itachi frowned and shivered while Shisui composed himself "We heard...that...he...is...wanted...by our clan members..." Kakashi knelt down on one knee "Is that so?" Itachi looked terrified "They...want to take his eyes...because they said it can still be able to awaken the sharingan..." he took a deep breath "...and that he doesn't need those eyes since he is wasting it's powers..." this made Kakashi's eyes widen in shock "Kakashi-nii-san..." he looked over to Itachi who had grabbed his arm firmly and clinges onto him "Please protect Obi-nii-san from them...he is kind. Go hide him somewhere!" Itachi and Shisui stared at him in pain. This sight alone broke Kakashi's heart...knowing how much Obito meant to these two. Despite the fact that he was constantly abused he showed nothing but kindness and love to people. 'WAS THE GUY YELLING EARLIER HIS FATHER? IT WOULD EXPLAIN WHAT THE MAN WAS TALKING ABOUT!'
__________________
Kakashi was now sprinting through the village and he froze as he spotted the raven haired boy walking around "IDIOT!" he grabbed the Uchiha's wrist and ran back to his house "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Obito looked at him confused and Kakashi shook his head "O-obito..." he looked at him with such a look and Obito was thrown off 'I-IT'S THAT LOOK AGAIN! WHAT IS IT!?' he saw a glimpse of...pain? Impossible. Was it loneliness?...of course not how can someone like Kakashi give that kind of look. Obito bit the side of his mouth. Then that's when it hit him. 'W-wait a minute...d-did he...call me by my name?! HE SAID MY NAME! I KNOW I HEARD THAT!' he was in shock and shivered in disbelief "K-kakashi...you said m-my n-name..." his lower lip started trembling" Kakashi was too busy to notice anything "LISTEN UP OBITO! YOU NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" the Uchiha stared in pain "Y-YOUR CLAN...T-THEY...ARE PLANNING ON TAKING AWAY YOUR EYES!" it felt like the world froze and time had stopped "W-what...?"
***END OF CHAPTER 4***

__________________
Well guys another cliffhanger for you! I know I'm not good at writing stories...I tried though. I wonder what happens next...I'll post it tomorrow~