Ch.5: Escaping Hell

Hello there
WILL CONTAIN YAOI ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now enjoy dis~❤
**************
Time had stopped momentarily while the Uchiha tried to digest what the gray haired boy had just said

'Y-your...clan...is planning to take...away your eyes...'

The raven haired boy didn't know what to think or say "Obito! Did you hear what I said?!" Obito didn't even flinch "HEY!" Kakashi placed his hand on his shoulder and shook him while with his other hand he slapped him lightly on his cheek "There isn't the time to be daydreaming Idiot." Obito slowly blinked and looked Kakashi straight in the eyes "W-who t-to.." he paused "Itachi and Shisui told me this. They were looking for you to warn you. You need to leave before this gets out of hand." The Uchiha was already crying his heart out

'Itachi...Shisui...'

The raven haired boy quickly snapped his head up to face the other boy "Kakashi..." he saw that same look from before

'What is that...is he...sad...for me?'

He sighed and went to sit down on the couch "You'll have to leave...but it's best to leave during the night. No one will see you." and all Obito could do was nod.
________________________
Obito sank into the couch more thinking about the situation he's in and Kakashi can see the boy struggling to comprehend anything that has been told. "Liste-" Obito closed his eyes "Kakashi." Obito grabbed hold of his pants tightly "Y-you..." he bit his lower lip till it bleed and Kakashi was going to get up until Obito spoke up again "Stop, don't worry about it. I wanted to tell you something..." he said as the blood dripped down his chin onto his lap "I-I know they'll take my eyes...but that's not all..." in the corner of his eye he could see Kakashi sit up quickly and lean forward "W-well...t-they'll...k-kill me t-too..." he sighed at this second Kakashi had ran to him and embraced him tightly causing Obito to break down and cling onto Kakashi for dear life.
________________________
FLASHBACK
Little Obito had just came from the academy. He saw his parents, uncle, aunt, the anbu, Danzo and several other Uchiha members. He stared at them in awe. "So is this the boy you speak of?" danzo said while staring directly into Obito's eyes

'W-why i-is he staring at me?! Why are uncle and aunty here with the others?!'

"Yes. Unfortunately he is my kid. He can't activate his sharingan." Mikoto approached the young child and gave him a warm smile that made Obito smile "Stop that Mikoto! Don't encourage that...thing!" Fugaku spat out while Obito looked over to his father but he ignored him completely. Danzo coughed "So...Obito Uchiha..." he walked over to the youngster and bent down to his level "Listen here you." Obito tried to back away but Danzo held his arm tightly bruising it up badly "O-oww! Stop! That hurts!" the raven haired boy pleaded while crying "If you don't activate your sharingan...I'll take your eyes away from you." Obito stared at him "And of course...we will kill you since you would become even more useless then before." he glared at him with such hatred that it sent shivers down his spine. "Your life has a time limit...you have until three years to activate it."
________________________
END OF FLASHBACK
Obito had became a trainwreck. He was crying his eyes out and holding onto Kakashi tightly "O-obito..." his hands were rubbing his back trying to comfort the Uchiha "I-It's been three years already!" Obito pushed away from Kakashi and curled up into a ball in distress "Let them come get me! I don't care anymore!" he was crying...not just in sadness but in frustration too. "Hell, like anyone gives a fuck!" he gritted his teeth and Kakashi can literally hear it "B-but you..." he stopped crying and sat up and came face to face with Kakashi. Both staring into each other's eyes. "But you...do you...care?"
Kakashi lifted his hand up to his mask and pulled it down to his neck "Obito..." he cupped the raven hair's chin and pressed his lips against his. Obito was in shock he backed away only to allow Kakashi to get on top. The gray haired boy ran his hands up and down the raven's side causing him to gasp and that was his cue. He shoved his tongue inside and was met with a defensive tongue. Battling for dominace Kakashi prevailed and so he was allowed to explore the Uchiha's mouth. The kiss was broken after air became a necessity. "K-ka.." Kakashi placed a finger over his mouth "It's because I finally realized that I..." he took a deep breath but couldn't bring himself to it "I think it's time for you to go Obito. I can't risk having you lingering around any longer...soon enough they'll come by here." Kakashi got up and pulled Obito up with him "I don't want to go Kakashi. I want to sta-" Kakashi quickly gave him another kiss "Idiot. That isn't an option anymore." he sighed.
________________________
They were at the front gate of the village and no one was around...just them. Obito had a sad look on his face "Obito...I...want to protect you...I promised Itachi and Shisui that I would..." the raven haired boy grabbed his hand "C-come with me then." both blushed but Kakashi knew he was being serious "Obito...you idiot." he tightly gripped the Uchiha's hand and Obito knew that meant that he accepted his invitation "Let's go then" he chirped happily and both walked right out of the village side by side.

'I can careless if I become a rouge ninja. Obito's safety is my priority now.'

END OF CHAPTER 5
________________________
A\N: I hope you enjoyed this because I did. ((DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENED CUZ IDK IT WAS RANDOM)) I was going to leave you in a bad cliffhanger but since I'm nice I didn't. BTW I MAY END THIS SOON...JK! **Whoa 1034 words...**