Ch. 13: My Guardian Angel...?

Waking up everyday was painful...always having that nightmare over and over again...until one day he decided to just make it all go away...

'Maybe...just maybe...ending my miserable life would keep me at peace...I'm not happy...I don't feel complete...like I'm missing a whole piece of my heart...why do I feel so guilty?'

He sighed and went to the bathroom and scanned around for a kunai and to no avail he couldn't find any sharp object

'I need to...know why...couldn't I protect you?...why was I weak? Obito...I'm sorry...'

He groaned and came out of the bathroom, passing by an old picture of his team...Sensei...Rin ...and...his gaze had stopped when his eyes met a pair of dark orbs...with his thumb caressing over a black haired boy with orange goggles

'Obito...I truly did love you...I truly do miss you...'

Tears started to form in his eyes as he remembered the time where he ran away with Obito and became his protector...but... he failed at that...he couldn't keep him safe...

'Danzo...you...piece of shit...I'll get you...for Obito...'

He stumbled over to his room and dropped on his bed weeping till he fell asleep...
_______________________________
*Dream*

Kakashi opened his eyes and he noticed that he was in a dark, empty, room

"Ugh...what is this?...damn not this again!"

Images of a boy with black hair kept running through his mind

"Bakashi~"

He heard a whisper that sounded like it was taunting him

"Obito...?"

He was starting to panic at this rate because he knew well what would happen next

"Liar...you don't love me...you never did...so stop saying that you do."

He felt his heart sinking and a wave of guilt had struck him deeply

"But...I'm not lying...I would do anything for you..."

It was silent for a moment till the voice spoke up

"You mean you would've done...because now I'm gone. Because of you I'm dead."

Kakashi winced at the last part and was slowly starting to sob in pain

"I know that! I know already! It was my fau-"

He was cut off

"No...no you don't know! Someone who loves another person wouldn't allow the other to get hurt! That is love! You failed at that! So now...do you 'still' love me? Huh? ANSWER ME KAKASHI!!!"

He was now wailing in despair

"SHUT UP OKAY!? I KNOW THAT I FAILED...I...I...was weak then...and I-"

A cold breeze passed by him roughly

"You still are weak...it's pathetic looking at you now...I'm going now...bye bye Kakashi..."

He felt the room go from cold to warm...it meant that he was now alone...

*End of dream...lmao*
_______________________________
He woke up sweating and he screamed "O..." he tried to sit up but felt someone holding him down and had his head on what felt like a person's lap. He glanced at the figure...in shock "Y-you..."

'W-what the...hell....'

The figure was a young man with black short hair...black eyes...Kakashi recognized this man...he soon heard a light laugh and felt a hand stroke his cheek "Calm down Kakashi...it's okay now...it was just a nightmare." the man smiled as he spoke so sweetly to him "O-obito...you're.." he felt fingers brush his bangs out of his face

'Alive...'

He felt as if he couldn't speak anymore...like a knot formed in his throat "My Bakashi...I'm here now...I'm alive....I'm back Bakashi." he smiled while planting a kiss on his forehead and all Kakashi could do was cry in joy "Obito...I-I..." he soon felt warm lips press against his cold ones "Hush...Bakashi...close your eyes and sleep...I'll be here this time."

Soon enough he felt his eyes closing on him. He didn't want to sleep because he thought that this would be fake and it would end "But..." his eyes closed "Don't worry Baka..." he leaned forward "Didn't I tell you that I was back?...I'll stay by your side Bakashi...forever." he whispered and finally...Kakashi fell asleep with a smile on his face and he turned to pull the other into a tight bear hug.

*END OF CHAPTER 13!*
_______________________________
A/N: OMFG! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! Tell me what your thoughts on how this chapter was! AND O MAI THIS STORY ALREADY HAS 1.2K VIEWS?! IS IT THAT GOOD?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
(It's currently 5:19am...I'm dead tired...so...gn.)