Author's Note

Copyright © 2011 StoryGirl2021 All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Remember Me" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (I.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is publishable by law.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my story and it is hugely appreciated. I may not reply to your comment but that is because I want to see how much comments I can get from the readers.

Please Do Not Advertise on my stories. If you would like me to read your stories then message me on my wall or inbox me. But I am often busy so please be patient too if I haven't read it straight away.

Also this story is completely mine so please do not copy or steal my idea on a differnt or the same site with either the same or different characters and style. It is not fair and you are just going to cause a lot of problems. If you want help with your story then you can ask me nicely.

Lastly, the story may not be edited that much but I am editing it currently so excuse my mistakes but it'd be nice for you guys to point them out. :D