Chapter Twenty-two

Message from Jungkook

Hey, I know you just went off but, I really think we should talk with Taehyung bout us...

Yeah, I just had the same thought and asked him to meet up.

Lmao; see we're destined for each other, linked by thought ;)

Hahahha yeah... what a playboy... anyway: You want to come with me?

Yes ofcourse bby, this is more my problem than yours xd

Not true bunnyboy

Message from Taehyung 

Hey there, I'm sorry to trouble you with my problems, but Jimin asked me to meet up with him and said Jungkook would come too... I dont think I can handle this alone atm... would you mind coming with me?

Oh... um... first of all you never trouble me ;) second of all don't you think it might get weird if I come too? I mean I don't want to break it to you but you technically cheated on your boyfriend and want to bring the guy you cheated with to a meeting with him? 

Ummmmm well you're right but I really just need some mental support, I have a really bad feeling about this meeting and I don't even know why... so if it doesn't bother you too much facing Jungkook then would you come with me? Hobi pleeeeeasee?? <333

Hmm ok then ;)

~

Third POV 

The four boys were akwardly sitting in a cafe. After everybody got their drinks nobody was saying anything for a good 10 minutes, just sitting akwardly, from time to time a loud sip on one of their drinks, looking down, until Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. 

"I think I like Hoseok. A lot."

The faces of the three others froze in the most bizzar positions possible. Jungkook staring at Taehyung mouth wide open, Jimin imitating him, looking almost more shocked than Jungkook, and then Hoseok interupting the situation with another loud sip from his vanilla bean frappuchino with extra whipped cream. 

"Um what." Jimin said, staring bluntly at Hoseok. "Just what?" Then turning his head to get a glance of Jungkooks reaction but that was just the same frozen face from before. Turning his head back to look at his green Banana-Spinach-Kiwi Smoothie. 

"Well Jimin and I made out. A lot." Jungkook suddenly stated.

Now Taehyungs face turned to mimic the faces of Jungkook and Jimin from before. You could see that Hoseok just wanted to fade away so that he hadn't have to contiue the converstion, as Jimin slapped Jungkook hard at the arm. "OUCHH" "Just what the fuck Jungkook" 

Jungkooks reaction, as to tell Taehyung what was going through his mind was probably just a shock reaction as well, but really bad timed.

The table got silent again, everyone staring at their drinks again. 

"Well, um... isn't everything alright then?" Hoseok asked, the others looking at him questioning. "Well I mean, I assume, when you two made out" He was pointing back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook "you both like each other and Taehyung likes me and I like him, so nobody sad right?" He made a really cute aegyo face, bringing Taehyung to grin widely and Jimin and Jungkook to a little cringe but all over relaxing the atmosphere. 

"Um is it alright with you Taehyung?" Jimin asked his best friend. 

"Yeah honey it is... well I'm a bit startled but it is ok." He smiled in a lovely way, warming Jimins heart and kinda making him regret hurting his friend even when it wasn't much. 

"I'm really sorry Taetae but when you asked me to go out with you it was more on a whim, because you asked me and were so cute" Jungkook tried. 

"Yeah it's ok, you know, I was in love with you for a long time but knew nearly nothing about you, though when I came to know you I liked you even more. But suddenly Hoseok started to spook around my head and ruined everything lol" Taehyung started to laugh, looking at Hoseok who looked hurt, but it was clearly meant in a fun way. "LOLOL I like you a lot Hobi-hyung." He peeked his tongue out at him.

"Urgh" Jimin started to make gag sounds and Jungkook tuneing in. Both boys acting out a sickening scene while Hoseok and Taehyung just lovelingly stared into ech others eyes. 

"Anyway, everything is fine now?" Hoseok asked again and a surprisingly synchronized "Yes!" came from the other three boys. "Ok then, let's go, I have to work in about half an hour." 

~

Jimin soundly sipped on his Smoothie to catch the last bit from it from the bottom of the cup. "Remeber when you first recommended me a Smoothie?" Jimin asked Jungkook while they were driving back to Jimins house. "Since then I couldn't get my hands away from either Smoothies nor you." The boy giggled as he saw Jungkook blushing a deep coral tone. 

"What a romanticist" The taller boy said, shaking his head. "Soo, we arrived." 

"Thank you for driving baby... wanna come in, maybe watching a movie?" Jimin said through halflidded eyes, looking way to seductive for Jungkook to say no. "Well if you ask me like that." Jungkook smirked.

The smaller boy tugged Jungkook at his longsleeved shirt to his room, shoving him in, letting go, locking the door. Jungkook looking around. "So what movie do you want to watc-" He got cut off by Jimin suddenly kissing Jungkook agressively, but in a good way. "Oh that movie" Jungkook smirked trough the kiss. "That's a good one."

Jimin lightly pushed Jungkook, just so that he would fall on the bed, climbing on top of him, as he continued to kiss him needily. "You're finally a free boy." Jimin panted "Now I can fully have you." His seductive voice triggered something in Jungkook. He shoved his tongue inside of Jimins mouth, kissing him wildly, then turning around the petite boy so that he was hovering over him, now fully able to posses every centimeter of him. His kisses starting to travel, down Jimins lower lip, his chin, his adams apple over his collarbone to his nape, leaving a trace of light pink marks, making sure that they would stay but not too obvious, just so he would know he made them. Jimin moaning and visibly enjoying Jungkooks treatment as the tingeling sensation met his crotch. 

Jungkook pressing against Jimin further and further made him feel Jimins hard-on and got the dark haired even more aroused. Now his hands traveling, wanting to release Jimin from the pain growing in his pants, opening it, pulling it down as Jimin tugged up Jungkooks shirt, kissing his torso and Jungkook fully undressing his uper well-built body. 

The boys continuing to kiss, kissing till they had to stop, for breathing. 

Hands touching places that desperately wanted to be touched, mouths kissing places aching to get kissed. Till a sound interrupted the boys that were feeling each other way too much at the moment. The phone was ringing.

Someone had the guts to interupt the both, especially Jimin, who tents to get angry when not getting what he wants.

He answered the phone with a scuffed "What the fuck do you want??"

"Mr. Park? Hello, this is Cha General Hospital, we're sorry to inform you that your mom, Mrs. Park Yaeun, was delievered to our intensive care unit and is now in a critical state."  

______

wow damn what a long chapter guys 

and we had some jikook action going on ohhh yess ;) 

(oh my, maybe wrong time for that) 

well I think that thing (this book lol) will be cleared in a few chapters but we'll see~

I love you all so much, I mean wtf we're almost at 100k this is crazy 

but yeah I hope you had fun reading this chapter because I had definetly fun writing it. 

<333  

 art: credits to the artist 

20180705