Chapter Twelfe

Third POV

"You wanna go out with me?"

"Oh... Ahm..." WTFF WHAT SHOULD I SAY??

DON'T PANIC JUNGKOOK, ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE ASKED YOU OUT!

"Well, yes... why not?" He said and smiled lightly.

"OMG JEEEEZZ!! My dreams come true!!!" Taehyung freaked out pretty hard. He huged Jungkook tightly.

And after letting go of him he grabbed his Hand and looked into Jungkooks eyes.

"You know what? You are the most beautiful and most precious present I've ever got." He said very calmly.

And without Jungkook realizing, Taehyung leaned in and kissed the surprised boy.

The kiss was slight and friendly and full of love and lust, but not this much as that they couldn't break it.

Jungkook had to admit that Taehyungs lips felt pretty soft and kind of calming at their own. But something hurted deep inside his chest.

As the older pulled away he locked his eyes with the youngers gaze.

"Thank you Jeon Jungkook, I really love you!"

Taehyung hugged him again, and as Jungkook hugged him back the younger noticed that tears were falling from his cheeks.

~

Jimins POV

I just made me a cheese sandwich as I got interrupted from the door bell. I looked at the time. 20:34. Who's it at this kind of time. My mom wasn't home at the weekends so I was kinda confused.

I opened the door and saw a reeeally happy Taehyung holding the Hand of an ashamed Jungkook.

My breath hitched and stayed stuck in my lungs, my face freezed.

"Here Jimine-hyung!" Taehyung lifted their linked hands. "Were together now, thanks to you! And I wanted that you know first."

I looked at Jungkook, who had turned his head away.

"Fine!" I said, smiled, unintentionally let out a light sob and then

slammed the door.

Third POV

Jimin ran upstairs to his room, slammed the door again and begun to cry. He screamed and shouted and ignored that his door bell rung again and again. And that "they" might hear him.

He just cried and cied until he fell asleep.

~

Jungkooks POV

After the hug he let go of me and smiled brightly again. "It's just 20:17, I want to tell Jimin!!" Taehyung sqeeked.

"Tae, I don't know if thats a good idea..." I mentioned lightly, and in this moment he seemed to notice my tears. I wiped them away fast. "Jungkook, are you crying?" "Oh, haha noo, I'm just alergic" I said and smiled a little. I don't even know why I'm crying by myself, just that I feel this hurt in my stomach and I don't want to let Taehyung know. "Ok, then let's go"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. So we came to the point that we were standing infront of Jimins house. Holding hands.

Taehyung rung the door bell.

I was so embrassed that I looked at my feet.

When Jimin opened the door, I just saw his legs and noticed how well taint his skin is. Ashamed about this thought and the fact that Taehyung introduced me as his boyfriend infront of Jimin right now, I turned my head away.

"Fine" Jimin said kinda raspy and I heard a light sob. (?)

He slammed his door and I shook up. "Oh my god, what is with him?" I asked Taehyung histericly as I let go of his hand at the same time. "Maybe he's just happy" Taehyung smiled. "Are you kidding me?" I barely shouted, and begun to ring the door bell again and again.

In this moment the pain finally hit me right in the face.

I sank to the bottom, and tears were streaming down my face.

______

im literally crying rn t.t

please don't hate me ~

the next chapter will be a longer one i guess

and omg thank you guys for 800+ reads and 90+ votes. im soo amayed that somebody actually reading this. 

irly guyyss <33

--

180603