Chapter Eleven

Third POV

Taehyung wanted to pick up Jungkook from work today. They planned on going eating and stuff.

"Jungkook-ahh, please go wash the dishes!" Hoseok shouted. "I do, I do, Hyung"

~

*bring* 

The doorbell rung as Taehyung entered "Seojeong".

"Oh we are closed"

"No, I'm sorry I am Taehyung. Can you say Jungkook that I'm here please" He said to the, in his oppinion very cute and at the same time handsome looking boy.

"Hmm..." He turned his head. "Jungkookie your fucking goodlucking date's here." He shouted. "Uhm I'm not his date... I think" Taehyung said as he turned his head to watch his shoes, hiding that he blushed like shit. The other guy smirked. 

Jungkook blustered into the situation because he tripped a little bit. He looked between both guys back and forth. 

"Sorry to interupt you" he chuckled bit awkward "Hey Taehyung" Jungkook flashed a smile to the boy, what cursed Taehyung to blush even more. "I'm out" Jungkook said to Hoseok who, just watched the other boys intrested. "Use protection" He said while the others went out. He's pretty naughty sometimes.

It was kinda awkward since nobody was speaking. "I noticed you from the first day you entered the school" Taehyung spoke up. The both boys wandered in the direction of the next McSuga's. Jungkook didn't know what to say. 

"You seem kinda nice" Jungkook just said as they nearly could see the restaurant. "Oh I am, I am!" Taehyung said surprised about Jungkooks statement. 

Taehyung held the door for Jungkook so he could enter smootly. "Aww Thank you, you're a real Gentleman" Jungkook said still little awkward. Taheyung chuckled. 

"About this guy before..." Taehyung stated "Oh you mean Hoseok-hyung? Don't mind him he just talks shit always" "Oh no thats not what I meant." "Huh then, what did you mean? You like him?" Jungkook smiled brightly.

Oh noo thats not it! Taehyung thought. Now is my chance! 

"IlikeyousincethefirstmomentIsawyou!"

Jungkook gluped his food down harshly and coughed immediately. "OMG are you allright Jungkookie" "Yes I am just kind of shoked, haha that comes very surprisingly, I'm sorry to cause you trouble" 

"Oh ahm I'm very sorry, that wasn't my plan" 

It got silent again and they continued eating.

~

"And?" Taehyung asked as they got out of the restaurant. 

"And what?" Jungkook asked nicely and chuckled. 

"You wanna go out with me?"

______

and what u think he'll say?~ 

lol y is this so short lately? love the cliffhangers tho~

me rn

~beware of the feels 

--

180603