Chapter Eight

Jimins POV

"I know how you can pay me back"

He said and leaned in still holding my hand. I sneeked away and he finally let go of it. "Ahm and what is your idea?" I asked. Why am I so nervous, and why is my heart trying to burst? 

"I want to be friends with you, I mean like best friends." He smiled nicely cursing my heart to be beating faster. "Jimin-hyung, you told me your secret and now I'll tell you mine." He looked at his feet. "Maybe you know that I'm kinda popular at school, but I never really had friends that liked me because of me, not just the looks and the money or whatever they wanted." I sighted, he seemed so sad. 

Now it was my turn. I pulled him into a hug and caressed his head with my hand. This must've looked funny because he was taller than me and I was tiptoeing. 

"No problem Jungkook, we can be friends as long and as much as you wish. I'll text you!" I said and left afterwards.

I think I blusehd like shit just now omg!

~

 I went home straight and was kinda in a good mood because of what happend. I'm not happy about the incident with my mother but kind of happy that I got along so well with Jungkookie~ 

Fuck brain, why u always do that you know this is wrong, you barely even know him!!1!

At the other hand I felt kinda guilty. Once because of my mother, I sweard to myself to never tell somebody about but... I haven't really told him... second: Taehyung. 

I have Jungkooks number now, and he's my best friend so the only correct thing to do would be to call him or better meet him to give him Jungkooks number. 

Its not like Jungkook said I'm not allowed to share, but I just don't know what's the right thing to do. 

You see the struggles I have to handle with! 

~

My Mother wasn't home. It was already late like 7pm. As I walked in the kitchen I found a little post-it note at the frige saying:

Oi Jiminie-pabo, go clean up your room! >.<  I'm out today but there is some left over soup from yesterday in the frige.

With Love Mom <3

My mother is strange sometimes but we usually talk like this together, I love her too. 

[Text]

Ji: Hi its Jimin

Jk: Oh nice tho hear your voice *chuckle* 

Ji: Haha u'r funny

Jk: C u tomorrow and - Thank chuu~ 

Ji: I should say Thank you!

Jk: Good night, have nice dreams! 

Ji: Yeah, u 2

Jk: ily 

[seen 11:46]

______

awww~ guys already like 200 reads I'm so thankfull for every vote and comment it supports me so much and i just love you ^^ 

°lolz i wrote this a/n like one week ago and now its alreadz 300 reads... thank u soooo mucheu!!°

--

180601