Chapter Four

Third POV

"서정" (seojeong~lyric)

The wooden door was opened.

If you stepped inside the first thing that grabs your attention is a freestanding waterfall with greens in front of it, in the center of the room, which made you feel very relaxed. Left beside it were steps up way that brought you to another space of lounge. Right beside the waterfall were a few mocca colored coffee tables with dark brown launching armchairs. In the back of the Coffee-Shop there were huge bookshelfs. Ok that's why its called 서정.

The both boys were going around the waterfall where the counter was and placed themselfs in the short queue.

Jimins POV

Ok now I get why Taehyung called it a nice place. Not just because the location, which was like in one of those movies, the handsome boy behind the counter was Jeon Jungkook.

"Jimin I'll go get a place" Tae said, but I knew that was just because he's too shy. How did he order without me before? "Ah~ Tae what do you w-" I quit it, he was fast.

"Thank you for your order. Ok the next please"

I took one step and then I was standing right in front of Jungkook. I think I was never closer to him than right now.

"Oh hey Jimin." I blushed. "Hi" I said and nothing more. A short awkward silence appeared. "Uhm, what would you like to order" "Ohh um yes, one Americano and one Smoothie please." I said slowly. "Well, and what Smoothie would you like?" "Huh I don't know, could you recommend something?"

"I really like the 'Purple Forrest' a wild-berry Smoothie"  Did he blush just now?

"Hmm, yeah I'll take that, I think" I smiled slightly. Did I blush just now?

While he prepared our drinks, we just did a little smalltalk until he asked with whom I'll drink those.

I saw the chance, but I hesitated first. In the end I said it. "Do you know Kim Taegyung? He's in our school too." "Hmm I don't know, maybe" Jungkook said and chuckled a bit. Oh wow he really sparkles. I waved in Taes direction to signalise him to come over. He came and smiled brightly. An everywhere-known Taehyung-Smile. "Hai!" that was the only thing Taehyung said, so I took the offense back. "Well then Jungkook, thank you" "Yeah see you later, bye!" He smiled brightly in my direction, did he even noticed Tae?  

We both made our ways outside. I decided to not ask Taehyung about how he used to order without me, that's stupid, and I didn't really wanted to know anyway. 

We said bye and I began to walk home. I sipped on my Smoothie, Jungkookie was right, it really is delicious.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, Brain... WHAT DID U JUST CALL HIM?? JunkookIE?? lol stop this Brain! What am I thinking? I know him like one day and my brain already have niknames?! hahahahaaa am scareed...

______

decided to let this end with a pointless monolouge... congrats author! ur ideas are gorgeous

-- 

last edited 180601