Chapter Fifteen

this chapter might be a little angsty so if you can't bear it better don't read, sorry~

Third POV

Taehyung knocked at the door wildely and a tired looking Jungkook opened him. "Heeeyyy" Taehyung almost screamed and jumphugged him. "How are you dear?" He asked after pecking Jungkooks nose. "Hey Taehyung, I'm fine, come in" Jungkook said and smiled lightly but tired. 

"Oiii Jiminieee" He called inside the house. Jimin tripped at the stairs and landed right infront of the couples feets. OHH nice move Jimin -,-. Jimin thought to himself.

He pulled himself up, ignoring the offered hand of Jungkook. "Ok you guys definetly look suuper tired" Taehyung mentioned "Lets get some coffe~"

So the three of them got out and stopped by a little coffe, unfotunately not 'seojeong' but that one was nice too. They ordered coffe except Jimin who insisted on taking a Wildberry Smootie. 

As they finally settled at a park bench not far away Taehyung spoke: "how did it actually came that you" He pointed at Jimin. "Slept over at Jungkooks" He smiled his boxy smile. Jungkook glanced at a readheadded Jimin. "Um... I invited him over, we're good friends after all" Jungkook said. "And while playing a game he fell asleep and" He saw into Jimins surprised eyes "I don't wanted to wake you up, you were soo cute sleeping"

Jimins POV

Why would Jeon Jungkook, my best friends boyfriend, lie for me? And did he just call me cute??

I wouldnt say I'm confused but I'm feeling soo happy and soo guilty about feeling happy at the same time! 

"You guys have a nice day!" I got up and smiled wide at them both. "... But Jimin" They said simultaneously. I was already going away, a few tears rolling down my cheeks. Why is my excistence soo wrong?

~

I came home just to find my mother laying on the ground in the livingroom. She was soaked in her own vomit. "Oh my god mom" I got on my knees "Mooom" I almost screamed. She wasn't opening her eyes and won't say anyting not even anything mumbled. "MOOM" I shook her. I really lost my nerves. I begun to cry, shaking her harder "MOOoM" Wake up. Please. I cried. I shook her, again and again. I felt her pulse and it was there but low. I felt kinda releefed. "MOOOM" I shook her again. Finally she coughed and came up to throw up again. 

"MOM" I looked in her half opened eyes. "How could this happen. AGAIN??" Without a word she stood up and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass and instead of pouring water she took the Gin up from the counter. "Mom" I screamed crying. "Don't..." I held onto her wrist. "You stupid child, trying to command your own mother." She lalled and shoved me away. 

"Whats your fucking problem?? Stop drinking already. We don't even have proper food at home, whats with your job??" "If you want money go working!" She screamed. "You don't have any clue about how I feel, you don't know whats going on and you'll never, never, understand." Now we both cried together. "Mom..." I opened my arms and took a few steps to her. "Moo-" I felt how the cold glass hit my head. "GO AWAY, I don't want this, goo..... I'm... I'm soo sorry. Just go upstairs" She crawled a few meters away "If you don't... I will hurt you again....." She just cried, sitting in the corner.   

------

huuh finally, i'm not dead. 

kinda short chapter isn't it? 

but urgh its so angsty i cried with them y.y

never thought i could write something like that but promisae it'll become better 

sorry for that shitty english here!! 

--

180603