Chapter Six

Jimins POV 

Someone I couldn't see attacked me from behind. His arms wrapped around my neck and I was scared like shit. "Oi Jimin-hyung!!" He was screaming.

I recognized his voice. It was Jungkook, who else? I didn't know why he was so happy or why he was so clingy out of the blue. I really didn't get it. "Hey, are you crying?"

Without my own notice the tears started to run down my cheeks. What's wrong with me. Jungkook let go of my back and I felt cold for a few seconds. He sat there with a face like his heart was breaking. 

Noo Jungkookie don't look like that, I'll just cry more. 

I stood up and ran. Just ran away, without knowing where. 

Third POV

He didn't came far. He ran like 5 minuets and broke down infront of the school. Lunch break was already over and he did't even care one bit. He just sat there and cried his soul out. 

Jungkook ran after Jimin and found him sitting on the street, crying. 

"Hey Jimin whats the matter?" he asked nicely. "I just *sob* I don't... know *sob* anymore." Jungkook didn't really understood. "Oi, shh, shh, calm down Jiminie." 

I really wanna finally tell someone. Jimin thought.

"Let's go home Jiminie" (oshiete oshieteo sono shikumi wo.... tg fans'll know xd im so sorry)

~

"You wanna drink something?" Jimin shook his head. "Ok lets go upstairs" 

They sat on Jungkooks bed and Jimin finally stopped sobbing. "I'm... I'm so sorry Jungkook, I don't... I don't wanna course any problms." "No you don't. Wanna tell me what's up with you?" Jungkook smiled nicely. "Well I, I have problems at home and never've told anyone. Not even Taehyung." Jimin said staring at the ground. "Don't worry Hyung, I won't tell anyone!" Jungkook promised and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you, I love you" Jimin mumbled into his shoulder. 

Wait what?? 

______

why is dis gotten so intense? i should stop hearing sad music while writing diss... wooopsie!!1!

last updated 180601