Chapter Fourteen

Jungkooks POV

"What are you doing here? Are you ok?" I Iooked at him. 

He turned his head away to avoid my gaze, but after a few second of silence and me nonstop staring at him he turned his face back to me and stared in my eyes intensiously. I didn't broke the stare but stared back and discoverd the dark universe in his dotty eyes, just noticing the big bags under them as he got on his tiptoes leaning in and whispered:

"I don't want you to be with him, Jungkook, I want you to be with me."

And despite the fact that he whispered he got even quieter in the end. He settled down again lips brushing my cheek, as I checked in the last moment that something wasn't right with him. 

He sank to the bottom completely laying on the floor just my hands holding his. Fast I bend down, cupping his cheeks with my hands, pulling him up a bit, his head in my lap. "Jimin, hyung, whats wrong??" I asked, myself at the border of hysteria. "so... tired..." Jimin breathed out. I lifted him up and felt his coldness flewing in my hands. "I'll take you to bed then." I said quiet but worried and carried him bridal-style to my room, laying him in the warm sheets carefully. 

I then stepped around the bed bringing myself down and sat on the edge looking at a half asleep Jimin, him looking halflidded in my direction. He must have ran here without something to cover himself up, I thought. I then took the bedcover lifting it up to feel for his hand. He was cold, ice cold. 

So without thinking, I was tired too, I got into the bed covering both of us up, and the nice friend I am I sneaked to Jimin, pulling his cold body against my chest holding him tight, he hummed lightly and I fell asleep with his chilling breating beneath me.

Jimins POV 

I felt so fucking compfotable as I woke up. The first thing I've realised is the warmth that soothed my whole body. The next thing; the arm under my head and the arm around my waist and at least the heavy breathing in my neck and the warm presence pressed at my back. I don't really remember what happened yesterday, the last thing I knew was, that I was standing in front of Jungkooks door and him opening it with a clearly tired and worried face.

But the fact that he was sleeping so peacefully now really chilled my thoughts. I carefully tuned around and looked at him trough my sleep dried eyes. He was so beautiful, how peacefull Jungkook was sleeping there, eyes closed and looking like a little kid. I tried to lift my hands a bit, and brushed without any purpose up his body. Feeling up his toned chest and shrugging little bit, at the contact, what cursed him to snuggle a little closer. 

I begun heating up there, huuuw this situation felt kinda wrong, but wakeing him up now would be so mean. Today was saturday after all, so no worries about school. 

As my hands reached their destination I laid them under my chin, propably looking like a little hamster. But something inside of me, wanted to touch him. Without anymore thought I finally lifted my right hand and cupped his cheek gently, him snuggeling closer again, what was almost impossible, closing the last space that were between us to the fullest. 

He slightly opened his eyes then. "Good moring" I wispered, my hand still at his cheek. "Hey" he said raspy. And against any expacation of me he settled his other arm around my waist to pull me against his chest, then turing, so that he lifted me up at his torso and me laying completly on top of him now.

I begun to laugh and smile, when he smiled and laughed with me.

He than harshly but gentle at the same time, cuddled me, like a little teddybear, me squezing my head down onto his colar too. 

The whole situation seemed so dreamlike and a little voice in the very corner of my had said that this was wrong in kinda way, I wasn't able to sense, it was too early for any deepthoughts. 

"What do you want for breakfast" I hummed in response "How about eggs?" "Sounds good" 

~

"Taehyung asked me if he could come over" Jungkook told me while cleaning up the plates and forks. "He meant that we could have a nice day with us three today, what do you think about that?" "Oh, um sure thing" I said, but I definitly wasn't sure if this was a good idea. I felt this hurting in my stomach again, this feeling I had, when I thought about Taehyung and Jungkook beeing so lovey-dovey togehter. I really just want to stay home with Jungkook alone. 

But they're both my frindes, and if they are a couple now, I have to be an adult and deal with this new situation. 

I'll definitely get used to it.

______ 

fuck fuck fuck 

this is really trash guys, y r u reading this??

i am so sorry but my english sucks today~~ (dfaq like 1k words o.0) 

btw my pc was/is broken idk how to update properly now, by the time we'll see

so i am sorry fo this shit here today, btw long ass chapter huh? 

IF U R WONDERING Y "THINK" WON'T BE UPLOADED:

i want this story to be something special, I want that the chapters are longer and much more detailed as the others here, so i am sorry if i pushed ur expecations but itll take its time though~

--

180603