Chapter One

Third POV

"Hyungiee~ pleease~" Taehyung begged. Jimin wasn't listening, ok well, he heard but ignored him.They were sitting at the last table in the back of the cafeteria."Please, go and talk to him, pleease~ hyungiee~, are you listening?!" Without any words Jimin stood up and walked his way to the toilet. Just because he had to go, and maybe a little because of Taehyung.

He don't want to hear this stuff anymore. Jungkook here and Jungkook there.

Taehyung was in love with this boy from his class named Jeon Jungkook. Jimin just knew him because of Taehyung, but he seemed pretty popular in school. He haven't seen him before either.

The fact that Tae was gay (haha that rhymes xd), didn't bother Jimin. More that he talks of him, everyday, every minute and ever.

But this wasn't a big problem for Jimin either. Till today, when Taehyung asked him, since early morning, if Jimin could go and get the number of Jeon Jungkook. Tae tought that he would be too shy and wouldn't bring out any words, or maybe would talk to much and all of this kind of stuff.

After him finishing his meeting (xd) Taehyung was waiting in front of the toilet. "Seriously?" Jimin asked little shocked. "Please Hyung. You know best how much I'm in love with him..." Tae said while Jimin was washing his hands. "Yeah, I know really good" He said, rolling his eyes. Taehyung sharply breathed in. "Are you jealous?" Jimin walked out. Enough is enough. "... You are jealous. OMG hahaha." Tae laughed "You don't have to be. I'll be yours ever, especially if you ask my Jungkookie." "F*ck Taehyung I'm not f*ckin jealous and I don't wanna ask him!"

\\The last thing they talked that day.\\

[Texting]

Tae: Why won't u ask him? Please, for me!

Ji: I can't ask him out of the blue. I've never ever talked to him before.

Tae: But... *crying* I... Please...

Ji: He would think I have a crush on him.

Ji: It'll be on your own risk!

Tae: OMG THANK U SOO MUCH ILY THANK YOU ANXBXNAKALKFEJW

Ji: Calm down man! (Why am I even friends with you?!)

Tae: Bc u love me!

Ji: You wish.

______

boring ass short chapter... I tried T.T

--

last edited 180601