Chapter 19

Well today is the day. Today my life may end. Well I really hope not. On the plus side I get to be with my family on the downside I have to say goodbye to this family. We got ready to leave to where the battlefield was going to take place. I felt uneasy and not because I have a chance of dying. They were scary to say the least. But the weird part was they were smiling like they've already won. A black mountain lion came towards the front of them all. That's the one that bit my... I looked at my leg quickly and saw that the veins were black. It transformed into a demon and smiled arrogantly. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"I'm going to die." I whispered to myself. I put these people in danger only for me to die anyway. They poisoned me. I started walking over to them but was stopped when Edward put a hand out stopping me. Mind readers I swear. I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. And then out of freaking no where the Vuleri came speeding in with weapons killing a few demons. That's when all chaos broke through. Why did they even charge? Now we're just defending ourselves. We didn't even contact them to come help. Now I'm just mad. I used my sword killing demons but every demon we killed another appeared. Nobody is dead thank god but they have an army. Right now I wish I could say we have a hulk. Sorry it's a me thing. Anyway I'm fighting off 4 demons by myself. I sliced ones stomach before turning to another and chopping its head off while dodging 2 more. Then I killed them both. I was momentarily distracted when I saw Seth running into a lot of demons. He's asking to get killed. I started running towards him trying to stop him from getting hurt and killing the demons in my path. Everything was in slow motion now. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I could see everything that was happening around me. I managed to push Seth out of the way from getting decapitated and blocked the blow with my sword. But this guy kept taking steps towards me despite me planting my feet into the ground. I was getting pushed back while trying to stop a sword from hurting me. I could see the skid marks from my shoes in the snow. Why did we not create armor? I swear we are a group of dumbasses and that's sugarcoating it. I am literally in a heavy jacket and pants with a pair of warm sneakers. I mean if I crafted a sword with my mind you'd think that I'd craft armor as well! Now I'm gonna die being mad at myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my leg from the knee down go numb. I couldn't feel it. As in I don't know if it's even there right now. I pay attention to the person I'm fighting with and he does this Spider-Man move that sends me flying a few feet to the ground. I land with a thud and he's about to kill me when the leader stops him.

"No mate let her die a peaceful death. We aren't barbarians no matter what the mortals think." He said stopping the blow from coming. He looked at me before smiling kindly.

"You'll do great when judgment hall decides your fate." Was all he said before he disappeared and I felt a sudden pain. I looked back at the guy who was about to kill me and there was a spear in my stomach. I saw it wasn't even the guy it was a girl who had a triumphant smile on her face. That's when time slowed again for me. I could see everything like it was frozen. Nobody was dead others just had a few scratches. I'm thankful that I got to know these people. I screamed feeling the adrenaline wear off and pain consumed my body. That scream made all the demons go away. Most likely back to hell. I looked at everyone and their attention was turned to me more specifically the spear in my body. Tears streamed from my face. Seth ran over along with the others. But I didn't bother looking at anyone but Renesmee I held my hand out to her and showed her a memory. A memory of me putting letters for everyone in a bag in my room in case I died. She nodded at me. I pulled the spear out of my stomach and saw that the blood was making the snow crimson red. Red with my blood. I looked at Seth. He was a crying mess. I started shedding a few more tears seeing him look so sad. Everyone was crying hugging their loved ones and Seth was by me. So I decided to do something very cliche............... I sang to him.