Chapter 14

I think he was afraid that he was going to hurt me. I guess it was kinda my fault because I was being mean. I thought of what would make him happy. I thought of something and it was something I also wanted. I've known Seth for a few months now and I want him to mark me. Leah and Luke got marked and mated already. I'm waiting for them to have a baby now. I want Seth to mark me and I guess I kinda owe him that.

"Seth, I have something that will calm you and your wolf down." I said walking toward him. I smiled and he started to shake less. I kissed him then when I looked into his eyes his wolf was still trying to take over. His eyes were a glowing brown. He turned a simple kiss into a small make out session. Once Seth was in control he broke the kiss but I pulled him back in. I smiled into the kiss and I could feel his emotions radiating off him. It was mainly happy. We broke the kiss for air.

"It's been a few months and I trust you completely. Seth I want you to mark me." I whispered somewhat embarrassed. He looked at me surprised. Not even a second later that look of shock was replaced with a smirk and a dominant aura around him. His lips crashed against mine. He broke the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck.

"S-Seth! Pl-please s-top do-ing that." I half said half moaned. When he keeps teasing me like this my voice does it's own thing.

"S-Seth if you d-don't stop teasing me I'm g-gonna make you s-stop." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"It's not me beautiful it's just that your sensitive to my touch so you can't blame me." She said into my neck. I shook my head smiling at him. He started to suck my neck and then I felt his canines graze over my sweet spot. Little noises started to escape my mouth against my will. I started to shivering. Then his canines pulled away and he looked at me.

"Are you sure became once I do this it's going to be permanent. And you are gonna be stuck with me forever." He asked. I nodded my head averting his gaze. I could feel how happy he was like it was tangible.

"Ok kitten now this is going to hurt but I promise it will stop hurting after a while." He said before going back to kissing my neck. I felt his canines graze over my sweet spot again which caused me to start shivering again. The next thing I knew I felt pain in my neck. I screamed in pain. Seth took out his canines and I could feel him wipe the blood away. He cradled me like a baby. After a minute or two I felt this huge wave of pleasure. My whole body started to feel hot. I ignored it and looked at Seth.

"Now I know why nobody told you what happens after you mark your mate." I said from our position. He cradled me like a little baby. I started to feel like I was burning.

"What's happening now that I marked you?" He asked curiously. I bit my lip and tried to ignore the tingling sensation that is happening everywhere.

"You don't wanna know." I said shaking. He smelled the air and quickly took me to the bathroom.

"I had no idea you'd be in heat I'm so sorry beautiful." He said filling up the bath tub with water. How in the world did he know.

"How'd you know?" I asked very confused. He rubbed he back of his neck pointed to his nose.

"Werewolf sense of smell. It's kinda strong because you're my imprint." He said smiling. I feel so embarrassed because he knew. Once the tub was filled up he told be to strip down to my underwear. He left to go get me a set of clothes. Once I was in my underwear I got in and lied down in the tub. The water was cool against my skin. He came back a few minutes later with a pair of his basketball shorts and one of his pain gray t shirts. He stayed in the bathroom with me until I felt better. My body stopped the tingling feeling and cooled down. I asked Seth to bring me my backpack and he brought it. He had to help me get out of the tub because my legs were wobbly. I was soaked and weak and I didn't feel to great honestly. I don't think I can even change into the clothes Seth got for me.

"Change into what you can I'll help you get into the rest." He said before walking out the door. I smiled because I know he loves me. I feel good knowing that I'm his. I managed to dry off and get my extra pair of underwear and bra out of my bag. That's all I was actually able to get into. Seth knocked on the door before he said he was coming in. I had to use the sink for support because I felt weak. He came and carried me to his room. When we got to his room he put me on the bed.

"Seth I don't want the shorts on I'm still burning and your shirts fit be a little above my knees. I'll be ok." I said to convince him. He helped be get his shirt on but before he did he noticed that his mark was on my shoulder blade. I looked in the mirror and it was a wolf howling with a bass clef for the nose and a treble clef in the middle with 2 notes in it. It was my love of music and Seth's werewolf side.

 It was my love of music and Seth's werewolf side

I looked at Seth and smiled. Seth also had one in the same place. Mine looked more like a tattoo and his looked more like a birthmark. That's the only difference. I touched his mark and traced it with my fingers. I loved how it looks. It's a combination of the both of us. I felt his chest start shaking and then I heard purring.

"I love you too cutie." I said hugging him from behind. We laid back down on the bed and finished watching the movie. The whole time during the movie Seth traced my mark. I guess now I know why Leah and Luke mated so fast when they literally just met. Every time Seth touched my mark I started shivering which made him chuckle. The mark is sensitive so whenever he touches it I can't help but start shivering. I turned over so I was facing him and cuddled closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and my arm around his stomach like a pillow.

"Your comfy." I mumbled yawning. He laughed a bit then started rubbing my back with his thumb in circles. It got me even more tired. I felt my eyes closing even when I tried to stay awake. I lost and fell asleep.

Seth's POV:

I saw my little imprint asleep on me she looked so beautiful even in her sleep. Paul was right when he said I was whipped I am. I am so in love with this girl I don't think I could ever leave her. Even if I was forced to never see her again I'd find some way. I don't care if we're going at her pace and my wolf sometimes gets antsy. I remind him and myself that we get to see her everyday, we get to touch her, be near her, and that she is ours. I also remind myself that we don't have to go through way Sam and Emily went through. Sam was kept away from Emily for 2-3 months. I remind myself that I didn't have to go through that with Paige. I love this girl she is so innocent. My little mate has been through hell but I'm happy she has me to take the journey with her. This little girl has changed my life so much that if she left I don't know what I'd do. She was half on me half on the bed. Paige for some reason likes using me as a body pillow. Am I gaining weight or something. I look down at her. I don't mind if it means I get her close to me and I get to see her like this. Now that I think about it she is pretty short compared to me she's like 5ft 2 or 5ft 3 and I am about 6 feet tall. It didn't take long before I started to nod off. The sparks that I feel whenever we touch I haven't gotten use to yet. They just relax me. And right now they are putting me to sleep. I closed my eyes seeing my beautiful mate on me. She mumbled something before I crashed