Chapter 12

I climbed on Seth and saw someone I never thought I'd see again .... Raphael. I've been one of my very few friends. We went to the same Adoption Center and we became instant friends. Well, I have not had an instant friends, it took awhile for me to get used to someone the same age as me being in the Adoption Center. He saw me in the cafeteria drawing and then we started talking. I have made some things and I have become one of my friends. I looked at Raphael but he looked different.

"Raphie?" I asked from Seth's back. He looked at me and his eyes widened. I pet Seth's head letting him know he was safe but he still had his guard up. I got off of Seth and walked closer to him but still safe away.

"What are you doing here? Why did you look different?" I asked question after question. He has laughed at me and I crossed my arms.

"Okay first of all I told you not to call me 'Raphie', second of all I was passing through, third of all I'm a vampire, fourth I was here, fifth of all my adopted family died I got bit I turned And I've been on my own I've met some people along the way that I'm suppose to be meeting So what's with the wolves? He said. He looked at the pack after.

"I got imprinted on my Seth and I got adopted while you were gone and I moved here." I said shortening the story. He looked pained for a second then went back to normal.

"If the wolves will let me pass I have to go into town to meet the people that I came here with I just came into the forest to drink to deer I do not drink humans it's wrong they are innocent people that don ' T deserve that. " He said putting his hands on his pockets. I nodded.

"Guys he's ok he's one of my best friends." I said facing that pack. I went to Seth and rubbed his head with my hand. I want to spend some time with him and he is my best friend.

"Jake, can I go with him to town? Please?" I asked. He looked at Raphael and nodded his head in approval. Then I ran over to Seth. I climbed on his back and waited.

"Come on Seth you're coming to. As if I'd leave without you." I said smiling. I started wagging his tail and then started running towards town.

"Race now!" I yelled to Raph. He then started running super speed. I got off of Seth. He came back human and once again shirtless but I'm not complaining. We walked in back of Raphael. Seth held my hand. I looked at our hands and back at him. There was a light pink blush on his cheeks. I smiled and just pretend like nothing happened. We walked into the diner and I saw some people in the back booth. They look familiar for some reason. Once we got closer I jaw dropped. They looked at me and they were either crying, wide eyed or recovering from shock. I was tearing up. I saw my few friends, I made them in my life. There was Candy, Adeline, Jade, Luke, Jason, and Madison. I knew them from my old schools. Now that I think about it I relocated schools a lot. The girls tackled me in a hug and I hugged them back. We were all crying and hugging each other. Once they let me go, they're going to come and go. They let go and I wiped my eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked smiling. The tears just kept streaming down my face.

"Well when I moved I met Adeline at my school turned out she knew you." "We went and got scratched by a werewolf." "The werewolf that accidentally scratched us taught us how to control our wolf." Candy said to be all cheerful. I met Adeline at one of my other schools from the bullying even though it followed me everywhere. I went.

"Jason and I were walking home from school one day when we took a wrong turn we ended up in gang territory. Jason got shot and almost died then I got shot and we were left to bleed out. Jason he got shot in the stomach and calf. I got shot on my shoulder and chest. The vampire turned us and we survived. " Madison said hugging her brother Jason.