Chapter 15

Your POV:

I woke up feeling a strong pair of arms around my waist. And someone had their face in my neck. And sparks I only feel with Seth around. I snuggled closer to him and then pulled the blanket higher so it covers up to my shoulders. Then I fell back asleep.

Seth's POV:

I woke up and felt Paige move a bit in her sleep. I moved her closer to me and she started to mumble things in her sleep. She is just to adorable. I started to drift back asleep.

Your POV:

I woke up to someone humming. It sounded good so I just pretended like I was asleep so I could keep listening. Eventually I wanted to move so I got up and noticed it was Seth humming. He has an amazing voice.

"What the fudgeballs Seth why didn't you ever tell me you had an amazing voice?" I asked with my morning voice. He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away because I needed to move or else I'd stay in bed all day. You know what I don't care it's Saturday.

"Seth sing for me." I asked curled up to his side. He looked like he was thinking about it. He looked at me before giving me a wicked smile. He did that whenever he was planning something evil.

"I'll sing for you but you have to tell me an embarrassing secret or a secret nobody knows. And you have to do something with me later that's a surprise." He said smirking. I thought about it.

"I remember this one time I was with Jade and we went to a hotel pool because we were on a field trip, my swim suit came completely off and I got my swim suit and I couldn't get it to come back on, so I grabbed a towel without anyone noticing and ran to the bathroom to put it back on. She never found out and I was planning on ever telling anyone." I said bored. I just woke up in not in my right mind. I'll regret that later.

"It wasn't that bad cause no one saw so I don't really mind sharing it but it's nobody's business so please don't tell." I said to him with pleading eyes. He nodded. He started to sing Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.
Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same"

He sang that part of the song slow and in a gentle tone. I know he loves me. And I love him. He stops singing and we just stay there cuddling in comfortable silence for awhile. That stopped when he sighed and sat up making me get up to.

"Come on Kitten get your lazy butt up. You need to go over to the Cullens house." He said smiling.

"Ok first of all I'm not lazy I'm old, second of all it's a cute lazy ass, and third I'm to old to want to get up." I said hugging my pillow. He laughed at me then picked me up. He put me down so I was on my feet. I groaned and started walking towards the bathroom.

"I think we need to bring some of your clothes here. After all Alice and Rosalie went on that huge shopping trip for you when you first got here." Seth said from the room. I laughed and started to brush my teeth. I already have some of my stuff here like my tooth brush and stuff. But I guess I'm gonna need to bring clothes over here because of how much I stay over. I finished brushing my teeth and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked out into the room and Seth gave me some of his clothes.