Time With Seth At His House

Your POV:

He carried me to the kitchen and sat me down on the counter. He got out everything and then he let me help. I got the butter and used my hand to soften it so it blends well. Seth poured the flour. Not the best idea. He got it everywhere. He then thought it would be funny to put white flour on my black shirt. A lot of white flour to. He literally poured it over my head so my hair is also white. I grabbed an egg and cracked it over his head. I put the 2 eggs in the butter and flour and started mixing. He got the brown sugar and started to pour it in the batter before he put some in my hair. I glared at him.

"I did it cause your sweet." He said smiling nervous. I smiled and turned back to mixing everything. When his back was turned I cracked another 2 eggs on him. He started laughing then he walked towards me. I backed up and accidentally backed into the water bottle I had open. It spilled on the floor and I slipped. I saved myself but Seth slipped and ended up falling on me.

"For a werewolf you're very clumsy." I said smiling seeing our current position. My upper back was on the fridge and his face was inches away and I could see the blush on his cheeks. He smirked and I started blushing. I was under him so I couldn't move.

"Who says I'm clumsy. What if I did it on purpose?" He said. I started to laugh. As I recall he slipped and fell on me.

"Last I checked you fell on me." I said looking at him. He shook his head.

"No I fell for you." He said. Before I could respond he smashed his lips on mine. I shook off the shock and put my arms around his neck. He put an arm on my lower back and pulled me closer. I pulled back and he looked sad.

"We can continue this after we clean up and finish." I said smiling. He smiled and helped me up. So now I'm full of sugar, flour, and water. Why not? Once we actually got the batter done, I did the rest because I don't trust Seth near an oven. While he wasn't looking I put chocolate chips inside. I set the timer and went to get a mop. I mopped up the water and cleaned the floor. I went out the door and shook off some of the flour and sugar off me. I went back inside and I guess while I finished up Seth took a shower because his hair was wet and he was in basketball shorts and yes he was shirtless. But I'm not complaining.

"I still can't believe you put flour and sugar on me." I said crossing my arms. He looked at me and smiled. He walked over to me and handed me one of his t-shirts and a pair of his baseball shorts. He pushed me towards the bathroom.

"I'll see you when you get out beautiful." He said walking behind me. I got in the bathroom and closed the door. I'm happy I brought my bag with me here. I always have an extra pair of underwear in their. I showered and washed out the powder in my hair. The bathroom smelled like brown sugar when I got out. I changed. I had on a baggy black t-shirt with the Spider-Man logo on it in white. I used a rubber band to tie the side so it fit nicer. His shorts on the other hand I had to fold so they fit. I towel dried my hair and went out. I found Seth laying down on the couch in the living room watching tv. I smiled but he took up most of the couch. I decided to just lay down on top of him. My stomach was against his back and I could feel him start vibrating. Then I heard purring.

"Are you purring?" I asked laughing a bit. I could see him turn a bit red.

"It's not my fault!" He said in defense. I started laughing.

"Well its adorkable." I said watching tv. I soon started drifting off then the timer went off for the cookies.

"Ugh!" I said in annoyance. I rolled off Seth and landed on the floor. I walked on my knees to the kitchen and took out the cookies. I turned off the oven and walked over to the couch again. I lied back on Seth.

"You know you look hot in my clothes." He said looking at the tv. I could feel my heart rate rise and I could feel the heat crawl up to my cheeks. That was the first time he called me hot. Usually it's cute, adorable, geeky, gorgeous, or beautiful something among those lines.

"Aww is the tough girl shy?" He said playfully. I quickly got off and went to get a cookie. I can't help the way I feel around him. But sometimes I end up getting self conscious around him and I shy away. I hate doing that. I'll worry about it later we have a demon army to deal with. Feeling will have to figure out along the way. Seth walked over and hugged me from behind.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He said holding my waist. I faced him and gave him a cookie. The rest of the night we watched the walking dead and fangirled at the good parts and even yelled at the tv. We then played games like tick tac toe and whoever won had to do what the other person wanted. That was the rest of the night until we crashed on the floor. Tomorrow we have to go school yay might as well get some sleep. But I need my conscious to go to sleep also so it doesn't BUG ME. I'm shutting off my mind. Goodnight world.