Chapter 7

I woke up and saw that the computer was shut, it was light outside, and I was under my blankets. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I tried to get up but noticed an arm wrapped around my waist and breathing on my neck. I stiffened and looked over to see who it was. It was Seth. He looked adorable while he slept. I looked at my nightstand and saw my camera. I reached my hand out and grabbed my camera. I managed to face him I took a picture of him. I looked at the picture and smiled. I put the camera back on the nightstand and tried to get out of his grip. My only option now is to wake him up. I shook his arm a bit and he groaned and wrapped his arm tighter around my waist.

"Seth wake up." I said trying to get out of his grip. He groaned and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. He gave me a dorky smile and stretched.

"Does Billy and Jake know you're here. I did technically sneak you in the house." I said swinging my feet over the bed. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Now we know." I heard a voice come from the door. Oh god that's Jake's voice. I looked towards the door and Jake there. He smirked at the scene in front of him.

"We fell asleep watching TWD." Seth said. I guess he sensed my uneasiness. Nothing happened last night we just cuddled a bit. Jake doesn't need to know. Jacob looked entertained and mad at the same time.

"Seth she may be your imprint but she is my sister now you have to talk to me if you wanna hang with her." Jacob said before he picked up Seth and dragged him out of the room. I started laughing at this. I'm guessing that he gets in trouble a lot. The poor pup.

"Paige get ready we're going to school today!" Jacob screamed from downstairs. I sighed because I knew those girls will be there. I took a shower and got ready. I decided to wear a dark blue loose t shirt, black pants, converse, my mom's necklace and my black hood with my hair in a messy ponytail. I put on some mascara and chapstick and grabbed my backpack. I ran to the kitchen and smiled. I looked outside and it was raining. I love the rain so much. I put my backpack down and went outside. I looked up and let the rain fall on me face. I went back inside after wiping my feet. Jake just got in the kitchen and found me wet from the rain. He laughed and me and pulled me into a hug.

"Ok Jake you can let go now." I said trying to breathe. He laughed and messed up my hair before releasing me. I slapped his shoulder playfully before we headed to his car. As we drove to school I looked out the window. The rain drops landed on the window sending a sense of relief through me. If only problems could wash away with the rain.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jake asked looking away from the road for a split second.

"I'm worried what those girls are going to do to me. Last time something like this happened it was rumors, insults, then the physical punishment from the bullies. I'm use to it now but I shouldn't be use to it. Nobody should be use to that." I said looking at him. I smiled because it doesn't bug me anymore. If someone asks I just tell them it's no big deal now.

"Well I guess you'll like the surprise we all got for you." He said smiling and messing up my hair eyes still on the road. I smiled and moved his hand from my head.

"It was Seth's idea but we all agreed. We changed our schedules so one of us has a class with you so nobody can bully you. And we all have PE together." Jake said smiling. I smiled and hugged him from my seat. I feel like a little girl watching a Disney princess movie.

"Thank you." I whispered trying to contain my excitement. I let go of him and held onto my backpack. My breathing started to speed up as we pulled up to the school. I took a deep breath and pulled my hood over my head. Jake walked over to another car and I followed not wanting to be alone. I put my hands in my pockets and kept my head down. When I saw Jacob's felt stop I looked up. I saw the pack. Wait hold on the pack is all seniors except Seth and Quil. How are they going to be in classes with me. I'm guessing I'm going to have classes with Seth and Quil and Paul because I have Paul for math. I walked over to Leah and she gave me a hug. I hugged her back and then I felt my hood being pulled off my head. I whipped around and saw Seth.