03. Rushed Words

Hope's POV

The next morning I wake up feeling like I'm being cooked, that is the only way to describe my body temperature right now.

I'm a little confused since in the last 3 months I have been sleeping with Mike he has never suffocated me like this, I literally feel like I might end up with second degree burns from this heat.

Of course there have been days when I would wake up and he would be cuddled up behind me or I would be the one to go over to his side and have my leg either over his or in between, I think on one of those amazing morning I fell in love with him.

There are just a lot of little things about these guys that makes it almost impossible for you not to love them and I have come to accept that I am completely and crazily in love with three guys.

Now I know it sounds completely ludicrous that I am not in love with a man like normal but my heart is stolen by three.

I then remember exactly what happened last night and if I wasn't boiling right now then I'm sure that I would be blushing right now. I cannot believe that I slept with all three of them last night, I also can't help the smile on my face as I realise that they feel the same way about me as I do about them.

That makes the past two and a half months of pure torture so much better and as if it never happened. You don't know what torture it is seeing the girls on campus flirt with Mike, Martin and Mark, of course they didn't do anything about any of the offers, as far as I know. However, it did seem a little weird to me at the time that they would turn down those gorgeous and smart girls but now it all makes sense.

That does wonders for my confidence.

What is also helping my confidence is the hard cock pressed against my butt and the one pressed against my stomach, what better way to wake up?

"I think someone is trying to pretend that they're not awake." whispers Martin from somewhere behind me but I know he is not the one behind me, so I turn my head to me Mark behind me which means that Mike is the one holding my waist and is clued to my chest.

"I'm not pretending, I just woke up." I say in a hushed tone since I'm not sure if the others are awake or if my voice is going to co-operate this morning.

"We're all awake, you can stop whispering, even though you have more of a stage whisper Hope." replies Mike from beside me and I can't keep the smile off my face as I think about last night and what it means.

I know it's not the most normal thing in the world to be in a relationship with 3 guys and be in love with all of them but yet here I am in bed with them and there is nowhere else I would rather be, and anyway normal is so over rated.

"Do you have to be so loud? I'm still trying to sleep here." complains Mark from behind me and because he is so close I can feel his chest vibrate with the words and his warm breath hitting the back of my sensitive neck, making me shiver in between them which seems to be the wrong thing to do since I end up brushing against two very happy guys pressed against me.

Mike and Mark groan at my little moment which caused me to rub against their morning happiness and in return I realise that I am not wearing clothes since we didn't exactly need last night but it also makes me conscious that I have not showers since last night and I am all kinds of dirty right now.

I try and move in any direction so I can get out and head to the shower but I am stuck in a delicious sandwich that I don't really want to get out from but the more I think about it the more I need a shower right now.