07. Confessions

Hey Guys!!

Here is the new chapter that I promised you! Thank you so much for showing the book some love and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~

Hope's POV

You ever get that feeling that you're being watched? Well that would only be a feeling if the people watching you were any good at hiding their plain staring. Do they not know how obvious they are? The whispers in this lecture hall are not so quiet and I can hear most, if not nearly everything that is being whispered about me in this damn school yet they don't ever shut up.

It seems that its everyone's business who I fuck and how often; like they're going to be there to watch. Maybe, I should just invite them over and get this whole thing cleared up, might make it easier for them to talk about if they knew the details of my sex life, as it seems that it's the hottest topic right now.

"Don't show them that it bothers you." Lily whispers beside me and she is really the only reason I have been able to make it through this, I can't even pretend to be listening to this lecture because of all the talk going on around me.

"It's pretty hard to ignore them." I say just a little too loudly, but it was on purpose as our lecturer Josh turns to stare at me and tells me and everyone else to lower our voices, looks like they're not so smart after all.

We were pretty lucky that there was only 20 minutes left for today as like every other day the minutes dragged on, and my nerves are getting tested every minute I am sitting here in this fucking room. I feel like I need to punch something, or someone preferably but that would be against the rules and we don't fucking break the rules!

"I need a drink or ten." I mumble as we walk out of the hall and into the busy corridors, of course the people outside never wait for us to fucking get out but then again, right now I think that everything can make me blow my lid.

"I can help with that, as you well know my room is a liquor store." She jokes beside me and the amazing thing is that it's true, for someone who is living on not a lot of money each month she sure does go out a lot and spend most of it on alcohol, but at least she has fun and doesn't let other people dictate her life.

"I don't know whether I want to stay in and just lock myself away or get blindly drunk." I say as we continue walking to the nearest coffee shop where one of our friends works, which is good for us getting free coffee and sometimes food.

"My choice is always the latter but then again, you're not such a heavy drinker as I am. I live for the sesh." Lily jokes beside me, even though she is not joking about how much she loves drinking.

"I just want to go away somewhere and not have to deal with anyone, I don't even want to be around the guys." I admit and I feel a little bit guilty as they have been nothing but sweet and amazing but sometimes I just need to get away from everyone and when you live in a full house of loud men, you don't really have that option.

"Going home helps me, even for a weekend it helps me just relax and recharge a little. You haven't been home since we've started university, don't you get home sick?" She asks as we enter the coffee shop, she doesn't think much of her words but when you come from my background, home isn't really a safe and relaxing place to be.

"There is just stress at home as well, it's not going to help me relax." I sigh as we wait in line, I see that Ellie is not working today which means that she is probably in her room sleeping.

"I don't know how to help babe, do you think going out might take your mind off of things? You can just come and have a sleepover at mine for a night if you need to get away from the house." She asks and I might just take her up on that offer as I just need to get away from all of the drama, a night in with my girl will definitely help.