17. Labels

~~~~~

OMG you guys I have finished university! I finally have some free time to go back to writing and I will not make any promises about how frequent updates will be but at least there will be some!!

If you have any requests or questions for me, please leave them here and I will answer everyone!

This is the last chapter of this book so I really hope you enjoy it and the book, the Epilogue will be posted next week and the Sequel which is Lily's story has already begun on Inkitt but I am excited to get back to writing it!

I love you all, and I cannot thank you enough for the support on my profile... Enjoy the last chapter

~~~~

Hope's POV

"You guys are such a cute couple." Lily says while gushing at Mark and Martin who are sat opposite us and holding hands. She is probably the tenth person to say the same thing in the past hour alone but she is true. For the past week since they became a couple it has been a little weird not going to lie, being out in public with them more than at home.

People haven't really said anything or done anything weird around them, not like they're hiding the fact they're in love. In fact, everyone on campus is in love with them being a couple. At home, nothing much has changed except for the fact that they now hold hands and cuddle on the couch, and the fact that they sleep together most nights.

In the past month, I just never thought that the tension in the house was due to them having feelings for each other, that thought never even crossed my mind. But, I am obviously very happy that everything is back to being somewhat normal. I am very glad however is that they're not one of those couples that rubs it in your face every time you see them how happy they are.

Yesterday, I had my evaluation session with the university counsellor and luckily, I felt it went very well. I am comfortable with him and I am almost looking forward to the sessions so I can get back on track. Don't get me wrong, I have come a very long way from the girl who hated herself and would do things to sabotage her relationships, but I also know that she will always be a part of me and I will always some work to do on myself.

"I wish people would just stop saying that." Moans Mark as he is the kind of person that doesn't like drawing attention to his relationships I have found, but that's a little hard when he's dating such a loud person like Martin. Somehow, they complement each other perfectly.

"They'll get bored of it soon, when some new couple comes along." Mike says from beside me, while munching on his fries and beer. We are currently in the local pub grabbing a drink and some dinner, all of us have had a really long week and we deserve to treat ourselves a little bit.

"What about you guys?" Lily asks once again and I shoot a look her way, I know what she is doing and I just sometimes wish she would keep her mouth shut. Since Mark and Martin are dating, it makes sense for Mike and I to have made things official but we haven't. We haven't properly spoken about our relationship since that time two months ago when I told him I loved him and he said nothing back.

I don't want to push him on this because I don't want him to be with me because it makes sense and it's the logical thing to do, but because he loves me and wants to be with me. He has not said anything yet so I have just let things play out the way they are meant to be. I feel as though there is no one who could make me love the way he does, so why push him now when I am ready to be in this for the long run.