Trusting Him

~~~~~~

Hey guys! In honour of Living with the Boys hitting 20k I thought I would post the first chapter of Trusting Him (Lily's story) which is currently being updated on Inkitt but this can give you a taste to see if you like the book!

Thank you so much for continuing to read my work, it means the world to me that all the hours I spent thinking about my characters and then writing them are paying off and you guys love them as much as I do!

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see in this book or another, as I am currently free to write all of the time and I have manyyyy books coming!

Love you all so much!

~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

"You have got to dance with me." I hear a gruff voice say behind me, all too close for someone who I have never met. But, then again, I have never really liked following rules or being safe. I don't need to know who is behind me because I can feel him press his whole body against mine, I can feel his strong abs and that delicious package against my lower back. There is no way I am going to turn down the chance of 'dancing' with him.

"I have to? I always thought that it was my choice." I reply while sipping my beer, not turning around to look at him. I can somehow by his voice tell that he is going to be worth it, or it just be my imagination that is making him drool worthy. It has been a long week since I had sex, it has been a hard week, and not in the good way.

"I know you want to dance with me, why waste time on irrelevant bullshit and small talk?" He asks and the more he says, the more I am liking the guy, he certainly has balls. I like a guy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go and get it, I am not into those guys who play games with you and make you wonder if they ever even liked you in the first place. Been there and have the scars.

"If we're going to cut the small talk, we should be honest in the meantime. Do you really want to dance with me or do something else?" I ask while pushing my ass back into him, not so subtly hinting at what the something else is. Something about him is making my heart race, my hormones fire as if he is inside me, when he is barely touching me. The sex between us is going to be fucking phenomenal.

"Dancing is one of my favourite foreplays." He whispers in my ear, even though no one is paying attention to us. His deep voice washing over me, for the first time ever I am attracted to just his voice, something weird is happening to my body that I don't understand. I'm not too sure that I want to anyway.

"I'm more into simple foreplay." I reply and smile as I can feel him gently chuckle behind me, I also like a guy who gets my humour. It has yet to happen but I have nothing against being friends with the guys I've fucked, I just don't want to be in a relationship or get into a habit of fucking the same person.

"A girl after my own heart." He laughs behind me and the words are like ice on my back, I know he means them as a joke but I don't want to be anywhere near his heart. That's definitely not the part of him that I want, the thought somewhat sends me into a panic.

"I'm not after your heart, babe." I reply honestly as I do not want there to be any kind of misunderstanding about what this is. I am going to fuck him to bring in the New Year, the best way to celebrate honestly.

"Vous l'avez déjà, mon coeur." He whispers again, something in French that I don't understand. I wanted to fuck him before but it seems everything new that comes out of his mouth is better than the last. There is no way not to melt when French is being whispered to you from a fucking hot guy, at a dark party where you're tipsy.