22

The first thing I noticed was the bright light right on my face, I opened my eyes slowly to realize I was not in Jimin's bed at the dorm, nor did I have any clothes on. I was quick to look next to me, Jimin slept curled into a ball under the sheets next to me. Even with him facing away from me I could see the hickey's covering his neck and shoulders. The memories were coming back very slowly. With a small sigh leaving my lips I got out of bed quietly. I slipped on the clothes that were scattered around the suite, finally being able to look around the large apartment type room. It had a small kitchen area, a small living space, and then down a small hallway was the bedroom with the bathroom connecting to it.

I grabbed my room key and slipped on my shoes, slipping my phone into my pocket. Whether my phone was on I didn't really care or not. I had seen the time on the clock before I left. 10:03 it read. I was supposed to be moving the last of my boxes into the apartment before noon and so I have to get there before then. Feeling around my pockets i'm glad my wallet was still in one of them. I walk the twenty minutes to the orphanage, I manage to call a taxi to the orphanage and have him wait out front as I stick the last few boxes in the back and trunk, and as I say my farewells to the three kids I became friends with and Jae.

The farewell was quick and I met the owner at the apartment. He gave me my keys, and was nice enough to help me take my last four or five boxes up to the apartment. I had paid the taxi driver once I got everything out of the car. The apartment looked a little emptier than I thought once the owner left. I stacked the boxes in the living room for now and headed out, locking up. I walked to a fast food place and got some food, then to a sweets shop and got some of Jimin's favorite sweets, once I did all this I walked back to the hotel. I slipped past the reception and went up to the room. When I got in Jimin was rushing around naked.

The opening of the door must have shocked him because when I entered he ran towards me and hugged me making me drop the food. I held him tightly, I could feel his body relax, before I was pushed away. He looked upset, and a little angry.

"Where were you Hero!" he asks loudly.

"Calm down Jimin." I speak in a calm voice.

I get hit on the arm for this, "Where were you?! I thought you left!" he says loudly.

"I just went to get food, I also had to move the rest of my stuff out of the orphanage by noon. That's all I was doing. I wouldn't leave baby." I explain, softly kissing him after my words.

I hug him tight and hold him for a few moments before pulling away and picking up the bag of food showing him. He laughed and hit me taking the bag and setting it on the table.

"Go put some clothes on you doof." I shove his shoulder towards the bedroom.

"Fineeee, but I have to shower first." I shake my head at him smiling lightly.

"Then go shower!" I laugh yelling.

"Come with me?" he asks innocently.

"Why would I shower if I have no clothes to change into?" I ask shaking my head.

"I only have dirty clothes too though." he explains picking up the clothes from yesterday.

"Well then wear those and once we get back to your dorm then we can take showers and get into nice clothes." I tell him. "But first lets eat."

So for the next hour we eat and watch TV. Afterwards we throw the trash away and he gets dressed before we head back to his dorm. Jimin drives and I watch outside. Once we get there Jimin takes a shower first as I get clothes for myself from my bag in his room. A while after I hear the shower turn off and Jimin comes into his room in only a towel. I walk to the bathroom with clothes and take my shower.

___________________

Once clean and in fresh clothes we make our way to the livingroom. Shockingly Jungkook and Taehyung sit on the couch. They are watching TV and so we sit to join them only to get remarks i'm not too found of.

"Have a fun night Hero?" Taehyung asks with a smirk.

I glare at him, turning back to the TV. Only to have Jungkook make a remark too.

"I think they had a lot of fun, from all those hickeys on Hero and Jimin-hyung's necks."

I sigh heavily.

"Yes, we had a lot of fun sitting in our hotel room talking for a few hours and then going to bed." I turn to them raising an eyebrow at their blushing faces.

"What did you want me to say we did something more? Okay then, yeah we kissed and made out a little but thats what boyfriends do. I gave him a few hickeys, he gave me a few, so what? That doesn't mean we did anything nasty like the two of you are thinking." I go off on them, smiling at the red faced hyungs I see in front of me.

"Were you two bothering my son?" I hear Jin from the kitchen.

The two look scared for a moment before rushing off to their rooms.

"No, they weren't. They were just being weirdos." Jimin answers, we turn around to see him standing behind the couch.

"So you got your apartment today, are you gonna stay there for now? Or what, because I think J-hope would like his room back." Jin smiles and I laugh.

I had completely forgotten that Hoseok slept in that room too. Apparently he's been sleeping in Jungkook's room to give Jimin and I space this whole time. Which I've told him before he doesn't have to, but he still does. It's kinda funny. Well then again I guess all these guys are kinda funny in their own way.