21

October 11, Hero's birthday  - Smut warning!

Work ended early for me today, then again it ended early for everyone. Tonight I had plans to be at the orphanage to pack the rest of my things and so here I was with boxes stacked around my room, packing up my last few items that I would need in the new house before I unpack all the boxes. The few weeks have been nuts. I was able to lease my apartment and move in some furniture so it's not completely empty when I move in. No one has really texted me today, but I don't really mind. I know Jimin and the rest of the guys are working hard on there next come back soon so I don't want to bother them.

NaMi and Yi dropped me off after work so I got to see them for a little while. Though now it's 6:32 pm and I am bored. I think I might go hang out with some of the little kids. Heading down to the ground floor I get a text from Jin, my plans change instantly from his text.

'Hey Jimin got injured during practice, we need you to come to the apartment asp.'

Worry floods my mind and I rush out the door. I sprint down the surprisingly some what empty sidewalks to their dorm. When I get there i'm out of breath and a bit tired, but I try to calm down my breath as I head up to their dorm. I unlock the door with my newly acquired key. My eyes don't adjust until the lights that were off for a second flips on and everyone screams 'Happy Birthday!' loudly. For a while my mind doesn't register anything. Yeah I guess you could say I was shocked. I mean Jae gave me a small gift early this morning before I left for work, but I guess I was so busy that I forgot today was my birthday.

Everyone continues cheering as Jimin steps up in front of me and kisses me. I smile and step back a little after the split second kiss. I start laughing as Jimin drags me towards the table with the cake on it. It's a pretty big cake but I guess that would make sense due to how many people were here. It wasn't just BTS, Nami, and Yi. Exo was here too. Which in my opinion made the party a lot more fun. I explain forgetting my own birthday with earned me a smack from Nami but I didn't mind that much. We danced, ate snacks and cake, talked and hung out for most of the night. Though like all parties they have to end eventually.

Nami and Yi were the first two to leave. Nami had drank a little too much and Yi needed to get her home right away. Next was Exo, they left at 12am. I hugged all the guys thanking them. Sehun and I got to talk a lot during the party. I got to watch jimin be sexy but also dance like nuts. The party kept going even after everyone left. We laughed a lot more, played games, and around 1 in the morning everyone helped clean up and went to bed. Though Jimin had no intention of going to bed, no instead he took me outside, we got in the car and he drove off.

"Where are we going Jimin?" I laugh, looking around the outside of the car.

"You'll see when we get there." he says with a smile.

We drove for a while before stopping in front of a hotel. I laughed and smiled as we got out of the car. We checked in and went up to the suite he had booked. When we got up I didn't get a second to look around before Jimin was pressing his lips to mine. I kiss back, we start taking off our clothes quickly. One thing leads to another and suddenly we are on the bed. Jimin hovers above me.

"Are you okay with this?" he asks and I nod giving my approval.

-SMUT Warning!-

Jimin kisses me roughly, I pant into his mouth letting his tongue explore. I don't fight for dominance, I don't care for that right now. I wrap my legs around his torso pulling him down closer to me. He kisses my neck, hands grabbing my thighs making them lie flat on the bed. I tangle my hands in his hair as he kisses down my body. Starting to sweat I moan when he kisses my nipple, his hand playing with the other. After a little while he continues down kissing my hips and vline. He leaves hickeys on me everywhere. I smile, laughing when I sit up and catch him off guard by kissing him.