Chapter 35 (Part Two)

Hey all I apologize for the delay in this chapter. July 4+5 were so busy for me that wattpad was just not on my mind. July 6 had wattpad go about with some error that made it impossible to get on the site which was even more irritating. Either way, apologizes. The rest of the chapters will go on as planned, next one coming up this monday. 

-WG

The next morning was a rather slow start to almost everyone's day. Jade and Lucy danced at a pub the night before with two other girls from Dublin who decided to teach the new comers an irish jig. Both girls found the dance to be so much fun that the pair decided to memorize it so as to dance it at the wedding. But of course, with all the practicing, the girls were knocked out the moment their heads touched their pillows. Todd, Ben, Sam and Tobie had their own fun after being introduced to a new drinking game that entailed many drinks to chug. Todd ended up sloppy drunk so Tobie was the one to bring his roommate back to the room. Jade was too busy dancing to notice her intoxicated boyfriend but her brothers were sure to get video proof of that night so that Todd would never forget. 

That morning, Rosie grew annoyed enough to splash her daughter and son with a glass of water to get them up at 11 in the morning, which to Rosie's standards was far into the "oversleeping" hour. Daniel was not at all pleased with this wake up since he too had spent the night before partying it up with Ivy and Beth but Rosie was not hearing anymore of being lazy in Dublin.

"We are here for only three days. This might be the only time you two will ever be in this city so you both should explore. Not be lazy and go back to sleep." 

While Daniel continued to argue with his mother, Lucy quickly put sweatpants on over her pj shorts and hooked a bra on before venturing into the Landriths room. 

The Landriths were a very different story. Rob was missing from the room, probably with my dad drinking coffee in the streets, but Elle and Ivy were still out cold in bed. Jade, Sam and Ben were up however, all three of which sat around the small rickety table that each suite gave their residents to use as a kitchen table. On the table was a half empty box of scones and a jar of cold milk. When the landrith kids saw Lucy walk in, they gave her quiet greetings before offering her a cranberry and orange scone and a glass of milk. 

"Did you just get up?" Jade asked as Lucys at down on the counter next to Ben. She nodded as she took a bite of her scone. The food seemed to help Lucy up as she talked to the three others about the plans for the wedding. 

"The ceremony starts at 2 but we have to make the trolly before it leaves at 1," Sam started.

"Which means we have to get ready at noon," Jade finished before stuffing half of a scone into her mouth with delight. Lucy chuckled while Ben said the truth of our time.

"So we have an hour to kill. Any suggestions?"

"How about you four leave the room so I can continue to sleep for my hour?" Ivy muttered darkly from her bed in the corner. All eyes were on her and then slowly drifted to Elle who stayed fast asleep, her breathing pattern only changing subtly to let her snore for a moment. 

"You know Daniel's up, Ivy," Lucy stated as she watched with a small smile as the pair of twins slowly slinked over to their unsuspecting sister's bed quietly. Ivy mumbled something incoherent moments before Sam and Ben stopped on either side of Ivy's bed, both looking at each other with mischievous smiles. Sam gave a small nod toward Ben before counting down to three in one hand. While this was going on, Jade pulled Lucy's sleeve in warning, making the pair of them get up and walk toward the door just as the boys sprang onto their sister's bed causing Ivy to shriek bloody murder which in turn caused Elle to jump out of bed half dazed, a kitchen knife suspended in her hand. Jade and Lucy were out the door with Sam and Ben running along to catch up with us as death threats called back to them from inside the suite.