Chapter 15

REGAN'S P.O.V

"Regan wake the fuck up!", Savannah yelled in my ear.

"Ugh, what do want?", I asked.

"Haley, is totally hugging my man!", She said. 

I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. I saw Niall holding Haley. NO FUCKING WAY!!! NIALL FINALLY GOT TO HER!? THANK THE FUCKING GODS OF LOVE!!! HALEY FOUND HER MAN!!! 

"I can't fucking beleive it, that", She said before I interupted her.

"Shhh. I am to busy watching history being made", I said. 

I saw Haley push off Niall and swim to the edge. NO NO NO!!! I ran down the stairs and to the closet were Haley was just walking in. 

"HALEY GOD DAMNIT GET YOUR ASS IN THAT SWIMMING POOL NOW", I yelled.

She looked up at me with tears flowing down her cheeks. But, she was smiling.

"Haley whats the matter?", I asked. 

She looked up at me.

"I-Im actually happy Regan, I Haley am happy for once in my life", She said.

"Your not going to be happy when im threw with you", Savannah said. 

"Im sorry, Savannah just go out and be with your man," Haley said to her. 

She went out to the pool area whiping her hair in Haleys face walking out. 

"is it ok if I go on a walk?", She asked.

I nodded.

HALEY'S P.O.V

Regan nodded.

I walked to the door and put on my hightops. I waved to Regan and left. I walked down the sidewalk. I kept running what Niall said to me threw my mind. I smiled at all the words that he said. I saw the kids that were playing the other day. They were both playing army again. I kept walking down. I walked so far i made it to town. Well hell why not get a starbucks. I walk down 5th Avenue to the Starbucks on the cornor. I walk in. Oh wow this place is packed. I walk up to the line and wait behind an older women maybe in her late 60's.

"Hello", She said to me. 

"Hello", I said back.

"Came here for some coffee?", She asked.

"Yep, what about you?", I asked.

"I am just here taking my grandaughter and her friends around to malls, they spend so much money all of them", She said smiling.

She was next in line, she orderd her coffee and began to get her billfold out.

"Ma'm why dont you let me?", I asked.

"Oh, no i couldnt let you", She said.

"But I insist", I said.

She moved out of the way for me to lay my ten dollor bill on the counter.

I handed her her drink.

"Thank you so much, I couldnt thank you enough.", She said to me.

"No problem", I said and she left to her grandaughter.

I ordered my drink and walked out of starbucks. I began to walk back to the house. When I got a text from Regan. 

From: Rae

Come to the house quick!!! Savannah and Niall are fighting and I dont know what to do!! :<

I began to walk faster to the house.

To: Rae

On my way.

I walked to the house and walked in. Savannah was yelling and screaming at Niall. Regan was sitting on the couch covering her ears with pillows.

I walked infront of Regan.

"What do I need to do?", I asked.

"Just make them stop yelling at each other", She said in annoyance.

I went over to the sink and got to glasses and i filled them both with cold water. I walked back over to Niall and Savannah and threw the water on both of them. They both gasped like fish out of water.

"Stop fighting its annoying as hell", I said. I put the glasses in the sink and went and sat next to Regan.

Savannah left in a but before she did.

"Niall I am leaving and I am breaking up with you. Your nothing but a peice of shit.", She said.

I stared in awe at Niall, he didnt look hurt at all. I got up and walked over to him. 

"Niall?.... Are you ok?", I asked.

"Im fine", He said laughing.

"Uhh, Niall if you need help I will help you", I said. I walked over to the stairs and walked down the hall to my room. I went in and layed on my bed. And fell asleep.