CAPTURED!

HALEY'S P.O.V

The brown haired boy stepped forward and I punched him in the face and he went down. You take one more step i will drop you like your girlfreind. Listen we are sorry we thought you were crazy fans, The black haried boy said. Regan came from behind me and shook my his hand. Hi, I am Regan and this is Haley. He reached his hand out and shook Regan's hand. The boy I punched got back up. Oww, that hurt. Regan giggled. How the hell does she trust people so fast. Would you guys like to come back down stairs, The black haired boy said. Regan nodded. I followed Regan down the stairs to the living room that had a liile blood on the floor from probly one of the boys. So.. what are your names. The blonde boy spoke first Umm, I am Niall Horan. I am Zayn the black haired bot said behind me. Thats Liam. you know the one you punched, Zayn said with a smirk. Thats Harry and Louis, Niall yelled pointing towards the two boys standing by the door. Liam was standing at the counter getting his nose checked by Zayn. Regan went and sat on the couch. Is she serious, she is going to sit on the couch in a house with five guys we dont even know. I just decideded to leave I was just about to the door when Harry grabbed my hand. Leaving so soon love?, He asked with a giant smile on his face. Umm, Ya i got to go get new clothes. Why dont i go with you so you dont get stolen. Thats already happened Harry. I walked out of the door and I realized that they lived only 2 blocks away from our house. I walked down the sidewalk in my barefeet cause i had no idea were my freaking shoes went. God, cement is so cold. I got to our flat and unlocked the door. I walked in and ran up stairs I got some sweats for me and Regan and two comfortable shirts. I grabbed my glasses cause lets just say i cant see worth a shit. I grabbed my white hightops and Regans blue converse. I also grabbed some socks. I put on my hightops and walked back to there flat. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I walked in and Regan was asleep on Harry's shoulder. I looked at Regan god she looked happy, after she broke up with Tyler she has been really weird. I think Harry saw me staring at them. He waved and told me to come sit down.

                                                                       REGAN'S P.O.V

Haley left to get clothes for me and her. I was still sitting down on the couch and Harry sat next to me. Hey Haz, have you told her yet. Nah, She does not need to know yet. You do know you are going to have to tell her soon right?, He sadi looking at me with his big green orbs. The next thing i know i fell asleep on Harry's chest.